The Technical College System of Georgia is accepting applications for the following full-time position with regular state benefits: Apprenticeship Administrative Specialist, Office of Workforce Development (OWD).
The Apprenticeship Administrative Specialist will work under the direction of the Apprenticeship Manager to assist with the administrative duties associated with developing Registered Apprenticeship programs throughout the state.
• Working directly for OWD’s Apprenticeship Manager to advance the State’s apprenticeship goals;
• Developing a comprehensive understanding of the United States Department of Labor (USDOL) Registered Apprenticeship (RA) process;
• Provide administrative support for the completion of USDOL required documents;
• Load and track apprentice information in data collections systems of OWD and USDOL;
• Assist with tracking progress of OWD’s apprenticeship-related grants;
• Assist with the organization of outreach events;
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and to apply.
Click here to see other postings on the MAX Job Board.