This Director of Mobility Services is responsible for overseeing and managing the contracted MARTA Mobility Service in order to provide high quality service delivery for MARTA mobility customers. The position will lead the internal agency team that ensures contract compliance, coordinates with the contractor and other internal office, and acts as liaison between the contractor and MARTA customers. Daily duties may include performance data reviews, random operator, and safety and maintenance checks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversees the contractor and supervisory, operations and maintenance personnel assign to MARTA’s Mobility Service, including development of job and position expectations, and training programs
2. Oversees day-to-day issues, working with the contractor’s management, including scheduling, discipline, training, development and similar functions.
3. Coordinates with other MARTA support personnel, including safety, customer service, marketing, public outreach, planning technology, revenue collection, procurement, finance, legal, diversity and inclusion to fulfill service and legal obligations
4. Serves as liaison with external stakeholders, including the Mobility Advisory Committee, to ensure that policy and service delivery objectives are met.
5. Develops, refines and ensures implementation of contractor’s operation and maintenance plan, and related standards, policies and procedures.
6. Provides periodic reports to top management regarding operations and maintenance, including key performance indicators, accident/incident reports, personnel and compliance.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.