Fathers Incorporated is seeking a skilled Case Manager for our Gentle Warrior’s Academy, a program which provides support and resources to fathers in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Experience working with fathers/men and teens in the areas of educational attainment, vocational training, and social services
- HS Degree required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an effective communicator
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft suite,
- Knowledge of Apricot 360 is preferred, but not required
- Must be comfortable with interfacing via virtual platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Tovuti)
- Valid Georgia Driver’s license is required
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Conducting initial intake interviews with prospective program participants in compliance with evidence-based practices and the organization’s mission
- Support the Program Manager for program fidelity and data collection
- Developing and maintaining individual action plans for fathers served by the organization
- Recording client data and case notes in the data collection systems
- Conducting outreach on behalf of clients and Fathers Incorporated
- Maintaining communication with referral partners, resource providers, vendors, and management team
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Director or Project Manager
For more information, contact Tracy Braswell, Chief Operating Officer, Fathers Incorporated at (770) 804-9800.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.