Georgia Nonprofit Innovation Summit with TechBridge
May 1 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
TechBridge is hosting the Georgia Nonprofit Innovation Summit on Wednesday, May 1st, from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM, at the Georgia Tech Student Success Center.
The Georgia Nonprofit Innovation Summit is co-created with thought leaders in the nonprofit sector who are utilizing data and current technologies to make an even bigger difference in their communities. Join this half-day program to hear how executive directors and program coordinators have tapped into data and technology to advance their charitable missions, rethink case management, improve service delivery and validate their outcomes to foundations and other funders. This is a great opportunity to hear ideas and “lessons learned” directly from your colleagues that are transferrable to your own nonprofit environment.
- Ilham Askia – Executive Director, Gideon’s Promise
- Jay Bailey – President and CEO, Russell Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Gloria Cox – Giving Leader, Chick-Fil-A
- Curley Dossman – President, Georgia-Pacific Foundation
- Dr. David Hefner – Chief of Staff & VP for Strategic Planning at Morehouse School of Medicine
- Michele Jacobs – Director, Youth Development at United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Michael Lucas – Deputy Director, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Cindy Simpson – VP & COO, CHRIS180
- Jenny Taylor – VP of Career Services, Goodwill of North Georgia
- Tené Traylor – Fund Advisor, Kendeda Fund
- Ken Zeff – Executive Director, Learn4Life
Admission is free and breakfast will be provided, but registration is required. Click here to register.