- This event has passed.
SETA and NCETA Joint 2019 Spring Conference
March 3 - March 6
The Southeastern Employment and Training Association (SETA) and the North Carolina Employment and Training Association (NCETA) will host the Joint 2019 Spring Conference from Sunday, March 3rd, to Wednesday, March 6th, at Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina.
This is the 3rd regional conference jointly hosted by the two associations and is anticipated to focus on the following:
- Integration and leveraging of partner programs (adult education, technical college system, Wagner Peyser, vocational rehabilitation, etc.) with WIOA.
- Successful program designs and strategies that yield high numbers of participants and exceptional performance in WIOA dislocated worker, adult, and youth areas.
- Performance management strategies-managing programs for high performance.
- Exemplary one-stop operations.
- Business and private sector service strategies.
- Sector strategies.
Click here for more information.