Coffee, Conversation, and Best Practices for Nonprofits with Smith & Howard
May 2 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Smith & Howard is hosting Coffee, Conversation, and Best Practices for Nonprofits on Thursday, May 2nd, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, at the Ansley Golf Club.
What impact is your nonprofit having in the community? How should you measure and communicate your organizational impact? Where do you begin? The timely topic of the importance of measuring and reporting on impact will be the focus of this nonprofit panel discussion.
Here from a panel of prominent nonprofit leaders on what impact means to their organizations and how they measure it. The panel will discuss:
• How to capture and communicate the data that measures impact
• The resources that are available to large and small organizations
• The need to focus on outcomes, rather than outputs
• Sarah Ming Hsi, Chief Information Officer at United Way of Greater Atlanta
• Kathy Keeley, Executive Vice President, Programs & Senior Consultant at Georgia Center for Nonprofits
• Jenny Taylor, Vice President, Career Services at Goodwill of North Georgia
Click here for a flyer.