AMERICAN APPRENTICESHIP INITIATIVE (AAI) SPECIALIST, TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
The American Apprenticeship Initiative (AAI) Specialist will be responsible for the outreach, oversight, and data management efforts related to the American Apprenticeship Initiative grant for the Office of Workforce Development (OWD).
- Working directly for OWD’s Apprenticeship Manager to advance the State’s apprenticeship goals as related to the American Apprenticeship Initiative (AAI);
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the AAI and Registered Apprenticeship (RA) process;
- Overseeing the business and partner outreach efforts related to the State’s AAI efforts;
- Providing AAI technical assistance to Local Workforce Development Areas (LWDAs) and other stakeholders involved in the grant;
- Entering and maintaining all required data systems related to management of the grant and the State’s overall apprenticeship efforts;
- Supporting local and state staff needs through research, written and oral communication; and
- Collaborating with other state agencies and stakeholders to advocate on behalf of the assigned initiative.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.