BRAND AND GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST, TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
The Brand and Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for all design content for the Office of Workforce Development and the promulgation and upkeep for the WorkSource Georgia Brand. (This is a grant-funded position.)
- Working with the Workforce team to design collateral materials, direct mail, advertorials, flyers, graphic banners, tradeshow booth graphics, digital design, interactive and presentational projects;
- Providing professional quality design, implementation, treatment, editing/proofing and presentations, digital/interactive graphics and print graphics;
- Collaborating with the communications team, outside vendors, agencies, local governments, and photographers;
- Maintaining libraries of marketing pieces, photos, collateral materials, publications, and samples; and
- Managing the WorkSource Georgia Brand and the 19 local government sub-brands; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.