WIOA CAREER ADVISOR, GWINNETT TECHNICAL COLLEGE
This job is a 40-hour, regular, benefited position in the Student Affairs Division that reports to Coordinator, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Program.
Under general supervision, the career advisor instructs students in skilled or basic vocational areas at a technical college.
- Develops and updates materials for customized training.
- Advises program participants on program requirements, career and employment options.
- Provides job placement services.
- Assists in grant proposal preparation.
- Assists in conducting and/or coordinating school activities and seminars.
- Conducts and prepares client assessment evaluations.
- Performs data entry for Virtual One Stop website and technical college data base.
The closing date for this position is Wednesday, October 10th. For more information and to apply, click here.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.