WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SUPPORTIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR, HOPE ATLANTA
The Workforce Development Supportive Services Coordinator is responsible for the daily supervision and operations of the workforce development and life skills components of the HIV/AIDS Program.
- Work as directed to support the HOPE Atlanta organization and team members
- Provides feedback and recommendations on workforce development and life skills budget needs
- Develops and implements program design that increases income and life skills of program participants
- Develops and implements annual curriculum for monthly life skills and workforce development workshops
- Identifies outcome measurements and develops a system for tracking the outcomes
- Work with individuals to collaboratively develop a job search plan in order to identify services and supports needed to choose, obtain, and maintain employment
- Assess individual’s job seeking skills including: locating employment opportunities, resume writing, completing job applications, interviewing
- Ensures services are provided in compliance with all funder requirements
- Ensures all data is properly entered into HMIS and any other required tracking systems
- Reviews client files (paper and HMIS) for accuracy prior to approving any disbursements
- Participates in the organization’s leadership meetings
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.