Through our webinar series, MAX Minutes, MAX seeks to bring timely insights to providers, intermediaries, and other partners in workforce. MAX Minutes features talks by key experts in the Atlanta region and beyond on important workforce matters.
- Dr. Barbara Wall, Georgia Department of Education, and Dr. Ken Zeff, Learn4Life
- Tommy Pearce, Neighborhood Nexus
- Rob Davis, Sonya Grant, Rob LeBeau, and Brett Lacy, WorkSource Metro Atlanta
- Tim Cairl, Metro Atlanta Chamber, and Hanah Goldberg, GEEARS
- Karen Leone de Nie and David Jackson, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Donna Burnham and Marioly Botero, United Way of Greater Atlanta, on the 2-1-1 Contact Center
- Greg Wilson and David Tanner, University of Georgia, on Using Data Tools
- Jacque Joyce and Breezy Straton on Engaging with Employers
- Chris Young, Accenture, on the COVID-19 Stimulus
- Mike Carnathan, Atlanta Regional Commission, on the Economic Impacts of COVID-19
- Rob Lebeau, Atlanta Regional Commission and Rob Cheroff, Rocket Camp, on ATLWorks.org. Regional Alignment and Outreach
- Alex Camardelle, Georgia Budget and Policy Institute (GBPI), on COVID-19 Stimulus and Promoting Equity and Mobility
- Stuart Andreason and Sarah Miller, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Center for Workforce and Economic Opportunity, on COVID-19 Impacts on Employees
Click here for recordings of past MAX Minutes webinars.