NEW OR RECENT POSTINGS
- Amazon’s peak hiring season is here and will run through mid-December. One of Amazon’s newest launch buildings in Newnan/Moreland, Georgia has just placed an order for over 500 Warehouse Team Member associates. These positions have start dates as soon as October 28th. All shifts start at $15.00 per hour with shift differentials on some shifts. These are full-time positions with benefits starting on day 1. Click here for a direct link to the application for these positions. Partners can learn more about these and other positions at amazon.force.com.
- Golden State Foods, one of the largest diversified suppliers to the food service industry has over 100+ immediate opportunities for Machine Operators, Fork Lift Operators, Supervisors, Helpers and more. Located in Rockdale County, GSF makes sauces and processes meats for Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Zaxbys and more. Click here to learn more. (Click here for information on an upcoming hiring event.)
- MARTA has several immediate job openings: Hostler Junior Apprentice, Manager of Technology Services Delivery, System Safety Coordinator, System Safety Engineer III, Supervisor of Bus & Rail Stores, Director of Facilities, Director of Labor & Employee Relations, Chief Financial Officer, Director of Mobility Services, Transit Police Officer, and Part-time Bus Operator. Click here to learn more. (Click here for information on an upcoming hiring event.)
- SK Battery America, Inc. is hiring for Production Operators (Cell Assembly, Electrode, Module/Pack, and Formation) at its Commerce facility. The company is a featured employer being assisted by the Georgia Department of Labor. Click here for job details and a link to apply.
Swissport is hiring for Warehouse Workers to serve near Hartsfield Atlanta Jackson International Airport. Full-time positions with weekly pay, 401K, and flight benefits are available. Job seekers can apply at http://www.swissport.com/careers. (Click here for information on upcoming hiring event.)
- All Turf is hiring Lawn Technicians at its operations in Hiram, Loganville, and Suwanee. Click here to learn more.
- Allied Universal is hiring Security Officers and several other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is partnering with Opportunity Hub (OHUB) to recruit for several positions in Engineering and Technical Training. The OHUB + AWS Tech Talk Series is an intentional recruiting experience that is inclusive of diverse communities in the tech and non-tech space. OHUB x AWS Tech Talks will highlight diverse subject matter experts from the AWS World Wide Solutions Architecture and Training and Certification teams. During the hiring experience, job seekers will be able to ask the speakers questions and apply for open roles. This is an opportunity to learn, engage, and connect with AWS in a different way—inclusive of one’s background. Click here to learn more.
- Avery Dennison, a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functioning materials, is hiring Production Operators and several other positions in its Peachtree City, GA location. Click here and here to learn more and enter “Georgia” in the search field.
- CVS Health, in response to the urgent and increased health care needs of Americans impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, has immediate job opportunities for more than 600 positions serving in locations throughout the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Pharmacy Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Retail Store Associates, Retail Store Managers, and Shift Supervisors. Click here to see the list of positions in the Atlanta area. Click here for Job seekers can click here to apply online. Click here for a brochure of what job seekers can expect to see during the online application process.
- FedEx is seeking candidates for more than 50 positions in the Atlanta region including but not limited to Drivers, Forklift Operations, Freight Handlers, Retail Customer Service Associates, Package Handlers – Warehouse, and Technicians. Click here to see available positions in Georgia.
- First Touch Logistics LLC, an Amazon contractor located in Clayton County, is looking to hire full-time Delivery Associates to deliver packages for Amazon. The company seeks reliable people ready to work every day for positions that start at $15 per hour. Associates will have the opportunity to drive around in the company’s new Mercedes Benz delivery vans. Training will be provided. Applicants will need to undergo a virtual interview if selected. Click here for more information. Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com.
- Golden State Foods, located in Rockdale County, is seeking candidates for several job opportunities with immediate openings. WorkSource Atlanta Regional and the Georgia Department of Labor are assisting with recruitment efforts to help fill 40+ positions. Click here to see the available positions that are posted through Employ Georgia with specific Job ID references included. In addition, select job descriptions can be accessed by clicking on the following: Compounder, Food Production Supervisor, Forklift Operator, Helper Surplus, Maintenance Manager, and Senior Financial Analyst. Job seekers must register with Employ Georgia to be considered. Job seekers can send resumes to BSU2jobs@employgeorgia.com and refer to ARC/WorkSource Atlanta Regional in the email.
- Hire Dynamics is seeking candidates for positions located at offices throughout the Southeast. Click here to learn more and schedule an interview.
- Inline Plastics, a next generation food packaging company, is hiring Maintenance Technicians, Mechanics, Operators, Packers, and other positions at its McDonough, GA facility. Click here and select Georgia as the state filter to learn more.
- Kroger is seeking candidates for more than 500 positions at locations throughout Georgia. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Retail Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, and Grocery Clerk. Click here to learn more.
- Lowes is seeking candidates for 100 positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Sales Associates, Head Cashiers, Merchandising Service Associates, Seasonal Cashiers, Seasonal Retail Associates, Seasonal Receiver/Stockers, and Supervisors. Click here and enter Georgia in the search filter to learn more.
- Novo Health Services, a leader in providing sterile linen to hospitals and medical centers, is seeking candidates for Maintenance Technician, Off Site Linen Distribution, and Production Associate positions in the Atlanta area. Click here and select Georgia locations (Atlanta, Gwinnett) in location search filter to learn more. Contact Howard Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NPSG Global, a company based in Kennesaw, GA that specializes in providing e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services for companies like Amazon, is seeking candidates for Assembly Line Supervisor, Executive Assistant, Project Manager, Staff Accountant, and other positions. Click here to learn more about the positions available.
- Rogers, one of the nation’s leading facility service providers, is seeking candidates for Construction Project Manager, Lighting Technician, and Data Warehouse Architect positions. Click here and select its Alpharetta or other Georgia locations to learn more.
- Russell Landscape is seeking Landscape Professionals to serve in its Atlanta, Buford, Doraville, Mableton, and Sugar Hill locations. Click here for more information.
- Southern Company is seeking candidates for Meter Readers, Schedulers, Technicians and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions.
- The Home Depot is seeking candidates for more than 700 positions in the Atlanta area. This includes more than 400 in-store and distribution positions such as Designers – Kitchen/Bath, Lot Associates, and Warehouse Associates. It also includes more than 300 corporate office positions such as varied Analysts and Managers. Click here to learn more.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring 100 Virtual Contact Agents, with a pay of $10.00 per hour, for seasonal and immediate employment through November. The primary shift is Monday through Thursday, 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday, 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Other shifts available. Candidates must have their own computer and access to reliable high-speed internet. Click here for a flyer. Apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring for workers to fill both temporary and permanent full and part-time positions in Warehouse, Production and Assembly, Kitting, Packing and Labeling. All workers must be able to pass a background check. Immediate employment is available. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- UPS is seeking candidates for more than 70 positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Warehouse Workers – Package Handlers, Package Delivery Drivers, and Supervisors. Click here to learn more.
- Walmart is seeking candidates for several positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Cashiers, Cart Attendants / Janitorial Associates, and varied Managers. Click here to learn more.
- ChooseATL has created the Helping Atlanta’s Talent Find Jobs web page with connections to the many businesses around Atlanta that are hiring today. Workers affected by the COVID-19 outbreak can find jobs across industries. Click here to access.
- Cobb Chamber is dedicated to bringing the community and its leaders together to create jobs and strengthen the economy and quality of life so businesses and the community can achieve more. The Chamber recently launched CobbHires.com, the Cobb Chamber’s job board and internship board. Click here to access.
- Employ Georgia, the Georgia Department of Labor’s portal to connect job seekers with employers, has postings for more than 174,000 jobs throughout Georgia. Click here to access.
- The Greater North Fulton Chamber is the only regional chamber in North Fulton and serves as the recognized leader for business growth, talent development and regional prosperity. The Chamber recently launched NorthFultonJobs.com as a workforce development initiative connecting jobs and talent in North Fulton. Click here to access.
- The Gwinnett Chamber improves economic opportunities for all by helping existing businesses grow and expand and recruit quality businesses and high-wage jobs to Georgia, the Metro Atlanta and Innovation Crescent regions, and Gwinnett. The Chamber has recently launched the Gwinnett Chamber Job Board to connect employers needing talent with employees in need of work. Click here to access.
- JobRise, a national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing, second chance employment for men and women facing barriers to employment, maintains a job board featuring a variety of positions with area employers. Click here to learn more.
- LinkedIn is routinely updating its list of companies hiring across the nation. The list includes companies with a presence in the Atlanta region. Click here for more information.
- Opportunity ATL is partnering with Chambers, WorkSource Boards, and local non-profits across the region to help job seekers connect with employment opportunities, free training programs and support services. Job seekers can join Opportunity ATL’s database to start the free matching process. Click here to access.
Paid Training Opportunities
- Goodwill of North Georgia offers paid training opportunities in the following skills programs: Construction, Floor Tech/Custodial, Healthcare Environmental Services (EVS), Logistics, Maintenance, Retail – Customer Service, and Welding. Jobseekers are encouraged to visit Goodwill’s virtual career center at www.careerconnector.org or call 844-344-WORK (9675) for one-on-one job search support from a Goodwill career coach to learn more.
- PruittHealth is recruiting for its Rapid Hire Training Program for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Through this program, Pruitt Health provides paid-CNA training and certification testing and guarantees a job with the organization once training is completed. Individuals are paid part-time, 10 to 20 hours while in training. PruittHealth offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus for successful completion of training and certification program. Click here to learn more and to apply for the program.
- Tommy Nobis Center is recruiting for its Call Center Training Program. The next training class will start Monday, December 7th. This is PAID training at $12.00 per hour for English speakers and $13.50 per hour for bilingual Spanish/English speakers. Certificate of Completion is provided after 500 successful training hours. Certificate can be added to resumes to enhance marketable skills! Training participants will develop customer service skills processing in-bound calls; not sales. The goal is for successful trainees to be hired by the host employer once training is complete. Training site is located in Alpharetta. Reliability and excellent attendance is most important. Training participants must be at least 18 years old. Contact Denitra Parker at Tommy Nobis Center at Denitra.Parker@TommyNobisCenter.org to learn more.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring for more than 50 Contact Agent Trainees. Candidates must be able to professionally handle a high volume of outbound calls in a timely manner, follow communication “scripts,” and meet targets. Must have high speed Internet and a computer. Immediate employment is available. Click here for more information. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- WorkSource Atlanta is interviewing youth, ages 16 to 24, for its STEP Forward Out-of-School Youth Program, a program that provides youth with work experience opportunities. Youth will have the opportunity to work for up to 40 hours a week for up to 8 weeks and earn $12.00 an hour. Interested youth should have a photo ID, social security card, and complete an interview and assessment. Click here for a flyer. Click here to submit interest in the program.
- WorkSource Cobb is recruiting Cobb County residents, between the ages of 16 to 24, to join the BOSS program. The BOSS program prepares individuals to be bold, open, skilled, and successful by providing paid work experience, professional development workshops, college and career tours, and more. Participants can earn up to $8,500 while they learn. Click here for a flyer.
Service for Employers
- Accenture has launched People + Work Connect, a free online employer-to-employer platform that enables companies to quickly identify and fill jobs in locations where there is need. People + Work Connect is powered by an analytics-driven platform developed by Accenture, which pools non-confidential and aggregated workforce information by categories such as location and experience. It gives organizations that have open positions a view into the workforce available to fill those jobs, enabling companies that have available employees to help their people find new roles. People + Work Connect is available exclusively to companies with approximately 100 jobs to fill or 100 available workers to place. It is global and open to all industries. It is not available to individuals or staffing agencies. It is designed to move large pools of people from one employer to another. Companies with roles to fill or people to place are welcome to join the platform. Click here to register.
Click here to return to the MAX Mondays main page.