NEW THIS WEEK
- First Touch Logistics LLC, an Amazon contractor located in Clayton County, is looking to hire full-time delivery associates to deliver packages for Amazon. The company seeks reliable people ready to work every day for positions that start at $15 per hour. Associates will have the opportunity to drive around in the company’s new Mercedes Benz delivery vans. Training will be provided. Applicants will need to undergo a virtual interview if selected. Click here for more information. Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com.
- All Turf is hiring for lawn technicians through its operations in Hiram, Loganville, and Suwanee. Click here to learn more.
- Allied Universal is hiring for security officers and several other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon is hiring for warehouse team members and delivery station liaisons in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is partnering with Opportunity Hub (OHUB) to recruit for several positions including technical trainer, technical program manager, enablement program manager, organization lead, and systems development engineer. The OHUB + AWS Tech Talk Series is an intentional recruiting experience that is inclusive of diverse communities in the tech and non-tech space. OHUB x AWS Tech Talks will highlight diverse subject matter experts from the AWS World Wide Solutions Architecture and Training and Certification teams. During the hiring experience, job seekers will be able to ask the speakers questions and apply for open roles. This is an opportunity to learn, engage, and connect with AWS in a different way—inclusive of one’s background. Click here to learn more.
- Avery Dennison, a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functioning materials, is hiring production operators and for several other positions in its Peachtree City, GA location. Click here to learn more and enter “Georgia” in the search field.
- Barranco Beverage is seeking candidates for the positions of Beverage Machine Installer/Repairer, Lead Beverage Machine Installer/Repairer, and Construction Foreman. The Beverage Machine Installer/Repairer position requires mechanical skills and the ability to travel 100 percent of the time for work. EPA is preferred but not required. Click here for more job details. The Lead Beverage Machine Installer/Repairer position requires EPA certification, management/leadership experience, and the ability to travel 100 percent of the time for work. Click here for more job details. The Construction Foreman position requires 5+ years of Construction Foreman experience, communication skills, and the ability to travel 100 percent of the time for work. Click here for more job details.
- Bobby Dodd Institute (BDI) reaches out to metro Atlanta’s veteran community with 25 remote work jobs. BDI is pleased to announce its veteran-focused recruitment initiative to staff 25 remote Call Center Agents throughout the metro Atlanta area. Retired veterans with excellent communication skills who are looking for an opportunity to continue in service while earning some extra money working remotely are encouraged to contact BDI. Eligible candidates who successfully complete BDI’s Customer Service Academy training will be offered a remote customer service representative position in BDI’s medical supply contact center. Interested veterans who want to learn more about this opportunity should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include name, phone number, and the best time for a veteran representative from BDI to contact.
- CVS Health, in response to the urgent and increased health care needs of Americans impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, is accelerating a plan to fill more than 50,000 full-time and part-time positions across the country. The company has immediate job opportunities for more than 500 positions serving in locations throughout the Atlanta area. Click here to see the list of positions in the Atlanta area. Click here for Job seekers can click here to apply online. Click here for a brochure of what job seekers can expect to see during the online application process.
- FedEx is hiring for several positions including but not limited to package handlers, forklift operators, and maintenance techs. Click here to learn more.
- Inline Plastics, a next generation food packaging company, is hiring for several positions at its McDonough, GA facility. Click here to learn more.
- JobRise, a national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing employment for men and women facing barriers to employment, is seeking candidates for the role of Usher/Greeter to work in the DeKalb County area. Click here for more job details.
- Kroger is seeking candidates for hundreds of positions at locations throughout Georgia. Click here to learn more.
- Lowes is hiring for more than 100 positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Novo Health Services, a leader in providing sterile linen to hospitals and medical centers, is hiring for a variety of other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to access the Novo Job Board to learn more. Contact Howard Arden at email@example.com for more information.
- NPSG Global, a company based in Kennesaw, GA that specializes in providing e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services for companies like Amazon, is hiring nationwide for Installation Technicians and Crew Leads. Click here to learn more about the positions available.
- Rogers, one of the nation’s leading facility service providers, is seeking a lighting technican, electrical apprentice, and construction electrician to join its team in Atlanta. Click here to learn more.
- Russell Landscape is seeking landscape professionals to serve in its Atlanta, Buford, Doraville, Mableton, and Sugar Hill locations. Click here for more information.
- Southern Company is seeking candidates for several positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions.
- SunTrust is seeking candidates for several positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions through ChooseATL.
- The Home Depot is seeking candidates for several information technology positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions through ChooseATL.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring for workers to fill both temporary and permanent full and part-time positions in warehouse/production and assembly, kitting, packing and labeling. All workers must be able to pass a background check. Immediate employment is available. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring for more than 50 Contact Agent Trainees. Candidates must be able to professionally handle a high volume of outbound calls in a timely manner, follow communication “scripts,” and meet targets. Must have high speed Internet and a computer. Immediate employment is available. Click here for more information. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- UPS is hiring for Package Handlers and other positions. Click here to learn more.
- Walmart is hiring for several store and warehouse positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- ChooseATL has created the Helping Atlanta’s Talent Find Jobs web page with connections to the many businesses around Atlanta that are hiring today. Workers affected by the COVID-19 outbreak can find jobs across industries. Click here to access.
- CobbHires.com, a job board and internship board developed through the Cobb Chamber will officially launch on Wednesday, August 5th. Click here to access the Cobb Chamber for more information.
- The Greater North Fulton Chamber is the only regional chamber in North Fulton and serves as the recognized leader for business growth, talent development and regional prosperity. The Chamber recently launched NorthFultonJobs.com as a workforce development initiative connecting jobs and talent in North Fulton. Click here to access.
- The Gwinnett Chamber improves economic opportunities for all by helping existing businesses grow and expand and recruit quality businesses and high-wage jobs to Georgia, the Metro Atlanta and Innovation Crescent regions, and Gwinnett. The Chamber has recently launched the Gwinnett Chamber Job Board to connect employers needing talent with employees in need of work. Click here to access.
- LinkedIn is routinely updating its list of companies hiring across the nation. The list includes companies with a presence in the Atlanta region. Click here for more information.
- Opportunity ATL is featuring Major Hiring Opportunities on its website by dozens of metro Atlanta employers that are hiring now. Click here to access.
Paid Training Opportunities
- Goodwill of North Georgia offers paid training opportunities in the following skills programs: Construction, Floor Tech/Custodial, Healthcare Environmental Services (EVS), Logistics, Maintenance, Retail – Customer Service, and Welding. Jobseekers are encouraged to visit Goodwill’s virtual career center at www.careerconnector.org or call 844-344-WORK (9675) for one-on-one job search support from a Goodwill career coach to learn more.
- PruittHealth is recruiting for its Rapid Hire Training Program for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Through this program, Pruitt Health provides paid-CNA training and certification testing and guarantees a job with the organization once training is completed. Individuals are paid part-time, 10 to 20 hours while in training. PruittHealth offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus for successful completion of training and certification program. Click here to learn more and to apply for the program.
- Tommy Nobis Center is recruiting for its Call Center Training Program. This is PAID training at $12.00 per hour for English speakers and $13.50 per hour for bilingual Spanish/English speakers. Certificate of Completion is provided after 500 successful training hours. Certificate can be added to resumes to enhance marketable skills! Training participants will develop customer service skills processing in-bound calls; not sales. The goal is for successful trainees to be hired by the host employer once training is complete. Training site is located in Alpharetta. Reliability and excellent attendance is most important. Training participants must be at least 18 years old. Contact Denitra Parker at Tommy Nobis Center at 770-427-9000 ext. 5153 or Denitra.Parker@TommyNobisCenter.org to learn more. Now interviewing for next starting class in July.
- WorkSource Atlanta is interviewing youth, ages 16 to 24, for its STEP Forward Out-of-School Youth Program, a program that provides youth with work experience opportunities. Youth will have the opportunity to work for up to 40 hours a week for up to 8 weeks and earn $12.00 an hour. Interested youth should have a photo ID, social security card, and complete an interview and assessment. Click here for a flyer. Click here to submit interest in the program.
- WorkSource Cobb is recruiting Cobb County residents, between the ages of 16 to 24, to join the BOSS program. The BOSS program prepares individuals to be bold, open, skilled, and successful by providing paid work experience, professional development workshops, college and career tours, and more. Participants can earn up to $8,500 while they learn. Click here for a flyer.
Service for Employers
- Accenture has launched People + Work Connect, a free online employer-to-employer platform that enables companies to quickly identify and fill jobs in locations where there is need. People + Work Connect is powered by an analytics-driven platform developed by Accenture, which pools non-confidential and aggregated workforce information by categories such as location and experience. It gives organizations that have open positions a view into the workforce available to fill those jobs, enabling companies that have available employees to help their people find new roles. People + Work Connect is available exclusively to companies with approximately 100 jobs to fill or 100 available workers to place. It is global and open to all industries. It is not available to individuals or staffing agencies. It is designed to move large pools of people from one employer to another. Companies with roles to fill or people to place are welcome to join the platform. Click here to register.
Click here to return to the MAX Mondays main page.