Kenneth V Yates Vocational Evaluations, Inc.
Provides Vocational Profiles, Comprehensive Vocational Evaluations, and Limited Vocational Evaluation to person with disabilities throughout Georgia. Works predominantly with Vocational Rehabilitation counselors/clients providing services to all disabilities; specializes in blind/low vision evaluations.
- Individuals seeking to secure a better job
- Individuals with disabilities
- Individuals without a high school diploma or GED
- Low-income individuals
- Mature workers (over 55 years old)
- Returning citizens (previously incarcerated)
- Unemployed individuals
- Below grade level
- Disabled, including learning disabilities
- Needs assistance to gain employment
- School dropout
Job Search & Placement
- Varied job search and placement services