- This event has passed.
STRIVE Atlanta: Certified Logistics & Inventory Control Training Program
August 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
STRIVE Atlanta is hosting a Virtual Info Session on its 7-week Certified Logistics & Inventory Control Training Program on Wednesday, August 31st, at 10:00 AM.
The next cohort for this program will begin on September 6th.
- The program is of zero cost to participants and is 70% virtual and 30 percent in-person.
- All in-person training will take place on the campus of Atlanta Tech and the STRIVE Atlanta office downtown.
- Participants will receive individual financial counseling from a dedicated coach and financial counselor; group empowerment series by partner JPMorgan Chase.
- Graduates will earn industry-recognized credentials from Atlanta Technical College and Chattahoochee Technical College.
- Graduates will have exposure to STRIVE Atlanta’s employer network during and after the program; we celebrate an 84% placement rate.
- STRIVE Atlanta will provide transportation assistance, technology assistance and a host of additional supports as needed
Click here for a flyer on STRIVE Atlanta. Click here for a flyer on this training program. Contact STRIVE Atlanta at ATLinfo@strive.org for more information. Click here to access the Zoom session (Zoom Meeting ID: 819 4293 8604).