The Apprenticeship Specialist, Program Development is responsible for supporting Georgia businesses and stakeholders with the development of Registered Apprenticeship Programs (RAPs). This position will work under the direction of the Office of Workforce Development’s Apprenticeship Programs Manager.
- Serves as the lead for registered apprenticeship program (RAP) development with TCSG institutions;
- Identifies curriculum programs to meet industry training needs;
- Provide consultative assistance to technical colleges and employers with the development of new apprenticeships;
- Serve as a liaison with the USDOL Office of Apprenticeship’s Regional Office;
- Providing support for practitioner education and training on apprenticeships; and
- Supporting statewide apprenticeship initiatives and grants, reviewing apprenticeship agreements, facilitating apprenticeship meetings, researching apprenticeship trends, and coordinating and administering industry related academic program accreditation initiatives.
Click here for the full job description.