The Case Manager provides account information and disseminates SSA POMS and Medicaid regulation information to beneficiaries; reviews, approves, and inputs data for issuing checks through Georgia Community Trust; and supports the mission, vision, and goals of BDI.
- Communicate with beneficiary
- Reviews requests for reimbursement for the Trust beneficiaries
- Reviews all receipts on reimbursement requests to ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Organizes reimbursement requests into files
- Inputs data to cut checks for reimbursement to beneficiaries
- Takes phone calls to and provides customer services for beneficiaries, Co-Trustees, and Attorneys.
- Provides information and resources to assist beneficiaries in obtaining other services.
- Provides training to co-trustees as need regarding policies and procedures of the Trust.
- Provides Medicaid and SSA POMS and other trust policy information to beneficiaries and Co-Trustees.
- Provides tax and end of year information as needed in the Trust.
- Provides quarterly reports to beneficiaries and Co-Trustees regarding individual Sub-Accounts.
- Provides ongoing communication with the Department of Community Health.