The Employment Coordinator assist managers to identify, interview, and provided necessary feedback for the supervision of qualified employment personnel, following all human resources policies, to successfully accomplish the mission and meet objectives set out in the annual plan. The Employment Coordinator will also:
- Provide manager with additional supervision and feedback on performance; ensure individual professional development plans are developed for employment related staff, and core training curriculum is completed, with emphasis on department policy and procedure.
- Assist employment teams with recruitment of employers and community employment opportunities through partnerships, contracts, and consultation with the business community.
- Monitor and report on implementation of employment-related policy and procedure at various training locations. Provide additional training and/or technical assistance in these areas as applicable.
- Provide range of job placement and job development services, including identifying job leads, job matching, job analysis, job clubs, and other job placement and development services and products developed in response to market demand and individual job seeker need.
- Support employment staff with regular reporting of labor market trends, current job openings and employment growth industries. As assigned, advise training programs of changes in competitive work environments that may inform or impact current curriculum or training.
- And more…