Per Scholas seeks a Manager, Employer Partnerships (known internally as Manager, Business Solutions) to cultivate a pipeline of employers that can hire multiple Per Scholas graduates for IT jobs. The role is a unique opportunity to raise awareness in the business and employer community about Per Scholas and to build sustainable talent pipelines between employers and our graduates.
The successful candidate will have a strong marketing, sales, and business development experience, preferably in technology, talent acquisition, and human resources. Success in this role will be measured by the achievement of 100+ employment opportunities annually, and meeting the team’s monthly and yearly talent placement goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a new enterprise-level employer business development strategy in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. This will include sector and occupational analysis, as well as informational interviews with existing employer partners, and Per Scholas colleagues
- Cross-sell other options for engagement with Per Scholas, including customized training opportunities, and training and development services
- Analyze new trends and opportunities within the industry that will help you develop and maintain a strong understanding of the market and our competitors
- Implement a local, enterprise-level strategy with a goal of sustainably securing 5-10 employer accounts who will commit to 7 or more hires annually across multiple business lines, with a focus on job placements in IT support, software engineering, cybersecurity, and entry-level cloud roles. This will include a full sales cycle from networking and prospecting, through initial stage relationship management, to successfully landing and fulfilling a volume job order, with high employer satisfaction
- Build professional, working and consultative relationships with clients within Metro Atlanta by developing a nuanced understanding of unique client/business needs within the industry
- Work closely with the the Director of Business Solutions, career coach and instructors to ensure students are matched to appropriate job opportunities
- Manage accounts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain real-time records in CRM (Salesforce.com) and active communication with clients
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the Managing Manager, Atlanta