STRIVE Atlanta seeks a results-oriented and social justice-minded leader with program, performance, and team management experience to support the Atlanta office. The Program Director will provide leadership to develop, implement and grow the Career Path and Future Leaders programs, ensure program sustainability, and support STRIVE Atlanta program participants in successfully developing the skills, attitudes and behaviors needed to realize self-sufficiency and upward mobility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hiring, supervising, and supporting diverse, high-performing teams (Career Path and Future Leaders) to serve students and achieve program outcomes (including START, ACE and occupational skills training completion, successful job placement of participants and long-term job retention) through disciplined data analysis, coaching, and training and development;
- Growing STRIVE’s presence in the workforce development community within Atlanta, cultivating relationships in partnership with Executive Director with workforce boards, funders, local social service agencies, faith-based institutions, parole and probation bureaus and other program referral sources;
- Developing strong partnerships with local organizations that offer supportive services for our participants including benefits access, financial literacy, housing counseling, mental health, and career advancement, etc.; and
- Researching workforce and labor market data and trends and employer insight to inform the development of sectoral pathways for implementation. Identify and secure training providers to meet program goals.
- Develop Memorandums of Understanding and independent contracts with partners and vendors. Develop and maintain program flow-charts, manuals, systems, and policies and procedures. Innovation to meet the dynamic and changing needs of target population and staff.
- Managing invoicing, data collection and program reporting, file maintenance and other operational duties.
- Ensure that STRIVE Atlanta obtains enough enrolled students to fulfill contract obligations, while reaching retention and advancement milestones as developed by the Executive Director.
- Responsible for reporting to program funders and other key stakeholders.
- Use Apricot, student tracking system to run necessary reports and closely monitor data.