Atlanta CareerRise is a workforce funders collaborative managed by the United Way of Greater Atlanta on behalf of local investors and the National Fund for Workforce Solutions. The project works to increase regional prosperity by creating and strengthening partnerships and systems that meet employer needs for skilled talent and connect metro Atlanta residents to sustainable wage careers. The organization is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to support the organization.
The Administrative Coordinator will coordinate overall operations of Atlanta CareerRise including providing support for meetings, events, programs and staff. This is a full-time position reporting to the CareerRise Director of Operations.
- Program Support
- Provide meeting support including scheduling, organizing logistics, ordering meeting supplies, creating meeting materials, minutes and summary documents and disseminating amongst partners.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Executive Director and Director of Operations
- Social Media and Communication
- Expand and maintain contact list via mailing lists/databases.
- Update and maintain the website as well as social media accounts such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Create and disseminate periodic newsletter and other collateral materials.
- Facilitate and manage interdepartmental and interorganizational communications.
- Event Management
- Conduct planning for events according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Coordinate all aspects of the event, including but not limited to: registration, sourcing of vendors, vendor contracts, décor, AV, event budget, etc.
- Work collaboratively with project lead, vendor, caterer and other stakeholders to ensure that all parties involved are coordinated to ensure successful outcomes.
Click here to learn more.
Click here to see other postings on the MAX Job Board.