The Member Engagement Council is a MAX advisory council that provides thought leadership regarding how MAX can best serve and engage our members. The council’s work is critical for enabling MAX to meet its mission of strengthening connections, collaborations, and practices among our members and other workforce development organizations – and fuels the ongoing retention and recruitment of MAX members.
The Engagement Council advises, reviews, and advocates for strategies and actions that contribute positively to the MAX member experience.
The Engagement Council consists of members of the MAX Association in good standing. The council is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages members from all backgrounds, experience levels, and organizational settings to join in the council’s work.
- Oversee efforts to drive the engagement, retention, and recruitment of MAX members
- Create intentional spaces for members to interact, network, and collaborate
- Routinely assess member needs and inform MAX’s efforts to address such needs
- Identify and develop member engagement opportunities (e.g., affinity groups, social events, community service days) for members at varying career levels, from front-line staff to senior management
- Build awareness about MAX member benefits among MAX members and partners
- Oversee the development of MAX Member Spotlights and other channels for recognizing MAX members for the work they do
- Oversee the development and implementation of the MAX Annual Survey, in partnership with the MAX Provider Council and MAX Data Council
- Expand the engagement of MAX members and partners through social media outlets
- Support and attend MAX activities and events
JOIN THE ENGAGEMENT COUNCIL
The MAX Member Engagement Council is chaired by Breezy Straton, Vice President of Elevate Douglas. MAX members interested in joining this council should email email@example.com.