The MAX Leadership Network convenes regularly to strengthen our collective capacity as workforce developers to meet the needs that employers have for a ready workforce. The Leadership Network plays a critical role in helping MAX achieve its goals as determined by the MAX Board of Directors.
- Improve alignment within the workforce ecosystem to better meet the needs of providers, employers. and jobseekers.
- Increase awareness and visibility of workforce development system assets and opportunities.
- Provide opportunities to increase quality, capacity, and effectiveness of Atlanta’s workforce system.
- Serve as a sustainable, neutral, third party convener for workforce developers, employers and organizations engaged in workforce development.
The Leadership Network is comprised of senior-level workforce leaders who represent nonprofit community-based organizations, technical colleges, state agencies, local workforce boards, employers, chambers of commerce, intermediaries, and other key partners in workforce.
Leadership Network members are members of the MAX Association in good standing.
The Leadership Network serves as the think tank for identifying and exploring best practices and for bringing about collective action and impact in workforce. Members of this network come together to jointly do the following:
- Learn more about who is doing what, where, and for whom
- Explore common issues and opportunities, and share ideas for building solutions
- Make new connections and catalyze partnerships
- Keep each other updated and informed on ways we can help each other
The work of the MAX Leadership Network is made possible through the gracious support of our MAX Anchor Investors. We are truly grateful to our MAX Anchors: WorkSource Georgia, Georgia Department of Human Services, WorkSource Georgia, CareerRise, Goodwill of North Georgia, Metro Atlanta Chamber, Accenture, BDI, First Step Staffing, Georgia Express Link Partners, and SOSSI International. Click here to learn more.
JOIN THE LEADERSHIP NETWORK
The MAX Leadership Network is chaired by MAX vice chair Jenny Taylor, Vice President of Career Services, Goodwill of North Georgia. MAX members interested in joining this council should contact Jenny or the MAX office.