Through periodic MAX Member Spotlights, our MAX team is honored to help our broader workforce development network get to know our members better in order to strengthen connections, collaborations, and practices among workforce developers and organizations engaged in workforce development. Here, our members share insights on how MAX is helpful in their work, accomplishments they’re most proud of, emerging trends they see as affecting workforce development, and more.
- Troy Davis, Career Resource Program Manager, Gateway Center
- Shelley Miller, Director of Career Services, Jewish Family & Career Services
- Chris Moder, Community Engagement Director, Altierus College
- Jacque Joyce, Industry Partnerships Manager, Atlanta CareerRise
- Mia Pressley, Corporate and Community Engagement Principal Coordinator, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Angelia O’Neal, Founder/President, M.E.N.S. Wear, Inc. (Making Employment the Next Step)
- Brandon Ona, Workforce Business Analyst, Decide DeKalb & WorkSource DeKalb
- Darlene Lynch, Chair of the Business & Immigration for Georgia (BIG) Partnership
- Donna Robinson, Business Services Professional, WorkSource Cobb/CobbWorks
Not a member of MAX? And you don’t want to miss out on connecting with MAX members? We don’t want you to either! Click here to join MAX today!