To assist the Adult Education Manager with the ESL (English as a Second Language) and Computer programs mainly with daily operations related to students and teachers, including ESL and Computer registrations, data management, marketing and customer service.
- Be the face for the ESL and computer programs by providing the best customer service in Spanish and English to current and prospective students.
- Coordinate group ESL classes including Conversation and Pronunciation classes as well as workshops for ESL teachers.
- Assist with student registrations, by administering an ESL placement test for new students, receiving payments and managing data.
- Prepare for the first and last day of a session, including class lists, printing certificates of completion, evaluations, etc.
- Reconcile data to generate management reports and to meet the LAA Data management requirements (ETO / Salesforce).
- Assist with advertising for ESL & Computer programs to ensure high student enrollment and retention. This includes marketing material production (fliers, social media posts, online marketing campaigns, etc.), email blast distribution & updates on the LAA websites among others in coordination with the Communications Manager at LAA.
- Hire, lead and train teachers.
- Communicate with students and teachers when needed.
- Assist the Manager improving the programs as needed.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed.
Click here to learn more.
Click here to see other postings on the MAX Job Board.