From First Step Staffing:
The Supportive Services Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing FSS clients with resources needed to address barriers they are experiencing that interfere with their ability to attain and retain employment.
This opportunity allows you to get involved with a wide range of program support, trainings, and technical assistance activities, as well as work with senior staff on addressing policy and regulatory issues, develop written materials, and support clients to provide advisory/consulting services.
The Supportive Services Specialist will report directly to the VP of Development & Community Relations and will work closely with the IMPACT Services Team at First Step Staffing.
• Assist the Community Engagement Director with enrollments, orientation meetings and Second Chance training to employment programs at the Westside Works location when necessary.
• Identify and recruit potential participants for employment.
• Attend First Step Staffing orientations as needed to present First Step Supportive Services.
• Build upon existing and develop new community partners with which First Step can connect clients for necessary resources and services.
• Provide case management to clients including helping them identify immediate needs, connecting them to appropriate resources and services, and conducting regular follow up over 30, 60, and 90 day periods.
• Visit with and recruit community partners that support the mission of First Step Staffing.
• Attend and participate in partner and community meetings related to mission of First Step Staffing.
• Generate monthly reports such including integration, reverse referral, and program-based statistics needed for organizational supported programs to include success stories.
• Attend job fairs and builds relationships with hiring managers and community-based partners.
• Provides training and career development resources as needed to clients.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Click here for a detailed job description and to learn how to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.