From Goodwill of North Georgia:
At Goodwill, our motto is “we put people to work”. The entire point of our business is to support this mission. As a regional manager, you’ll lead a team of professionals who work every day to break down barriers to employment, by building and growing relationships within the communities we are proud to serve.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Regional Manager, you will fulfill Goodwill Career Services’ mission and achieve strategic goals by maximizing market opportunities, developing division staff and ensuring the delivery of superior services, consistent with the values of Career Services and Goodwill of North Georgia, Inc. This position is responsible to develop and implement new business as well as sustain existing.
- Provide leadership, strategies, analysis, development, oversight and support to ensure the success and compliance of the division’s financial, mission, training, continuous quality improvement and marketing goals.
- Achieve mission, financial and strategic goals through effective budget planning, implementation and oversight, maximizing financial contribution to the organization.
- Ensure grant/contract compliance and performance, serving as the point of contact for assigned funding sources.
- Ensure sufficient funding and resources for designated services and initiatives.
- Develop and implement sunset strategy for services as appropriate.
- Provide leadership within Goodwill, Career Services department, designated funder and referral sources and targeted communities.
- Develop regional goals, budget, plans and services in line with Goodwill’s strategic plan.
- Recruit, hire, develop and supervise qualified personnel, following all human resources policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation of program operations.
- Prepare annual professional development plan (PDP) for work and professional development and report progress in achieving goals with supervisor.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance evaluations for all program staff, employing the approved agency process.
- Ensure development of suitable community partners and employers to support decentralized community-based model of service delivery.
- Participate in cross division and department teams.
- Comply with Agency, Career Services, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), federal and grant regulations, policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Agency’s safety and security policies and procedures.
- Regularly and consistently evaluate and ensure satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan.
- Develop and engage with business advisory councils and associations, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with funding and community partners, including frequent visits and face-to-face interaction.
- Submit annual and quarterly reports on progress toward goals.
- Lead designated regional team in community involvement to assess needs and opportunities, develop partnership and joint venture opportunities, and enhance funding sources for Career Services.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.