From Goodwill of North Georgia:
Are you a person who loves to provide administrative support to ensure the success of a program’s financial, mission, training, team and marketing goals? Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits.
As a Project Assistant you will provide administrative services as assigned in support of the division, Career Services, and the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia. Last year Goodwill of North Georgia helped put over 20,000 people to work and we want this year to be even better!
- Provide administrative support to the assigned program team(s) to ensure the success of the program’s financial, mission, training, team and marketing goals.
- Prepare and verify financial documents, including billing, invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, check requisitions for Career Services programs and staff.
- Act as a liaison between the Finance Department and Career Services to solve discrepancies in financial documents and report errors to designated supervisor.
- Prepare performance reports for the appropriate program(s).
- Submit staff and participants’ timesheets to the payroll department, receive checks from payroll by program, distribute paychecks and secure checks that have not been claimed.
- Responsible for petty cash and check cashing.
- Coordinate the ordering of office supplies.
- Coordinate purchase of postage and shipping/mailing supplies, if applicable.
- Receive and process all referral requests for services.
- Create and maintain participant records for all referrals; including all participants referred, accepted and discharged into a service program with Goodwill.
- Serve as the primary data entry person for all participant information entered into the participant database.
- Provide administrative support to the staff as requested.
- Ensure adequate supplies of general forms, training materials, and curriculum materials are available for staff.
- Assist with meetings and trainings by copying agendas, taking minutes, ordering refreshments and picking up supplies, as needed.
- Prepare annual individual training plan (ITP) for work and professional development, and report progress in achieving goals.
- Maintain training and meeting attendance records.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Participate in cross divisional teams.
- Provide mandatory reporting on all maintenance, safety and health concerns associated with assigned programs and sites.
- Provide information via the telephone for public inquiries regarding all the training programs and services rendered at Goodwill.
- Greet or provide receptionist duties as necessary for callers, visitors, and executives.
- Act as liaison between the Goodwill staff, VR counselors and other referring partners, employers, program participants and their families.
- Attend all meetings and trainings pertaining to this position.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.