From Invest Atlanta:
Invest Atlanta is recruiting a Program Manager for WorkSource Atlanta’s Hiring and Jobs Programs. Reporting to the Executive Director of WorkSource Atlanta and the Assistant Director of Invest Atlanta’s American Rescue Plan (ARP) Program.
The Program Manager for WorkSource Atlanta’s Hiring and Jobs Programs will oversee the development and operation of a new program that will provide individuals in vulnerable populations – such as those experiencing homelessness and returning citizens – with the training, coaching, job-search assistance, and connection to appropriate “wrap around” support services that will enable them to secure paid employment, including apprenticeships. All of the service delivery will be carried out by organizations that are experienced in providing these types of training and development programs; the Program Manager’s role will be to develop and execute contracts with those organizations and monitor their performance. This person will also look to reignite the City of Atlanta’s First Source Program. The successful candidate will be offered a 2-year fixed term contract.
● Develop key program guidelines for the City of Atlanta’s First Source Program and communicate them to individually adversely impacted by COVID
● Develop key program guidelines and communicate them internally within WorkSource Atlanta as well as to key community partners
● Ensure that the partners contracted to support the program meet their contractual obligations and relevant federal regulations
● Manage the program budget
● Put in place data collection systems and reporting tools that enable Invest Atlanta and WorkSource Atlanta to quantify and demonstrate the impact of this program
● Summarize the overall impact that the program is having on addressing the employment challenges faced by the target populations
● Manage relationships with key community organizations and other stakeholders around critical issues such as recruiting/referring potential program participants
Click here to learn more.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.