From Goodwill of North Georgia:
The Employment Resource Manager will provide oversight through training, coaching, and support of the job development, outreach, recruitment, job placement, and retention efforts of the members of the employment teams across program and divisions, including employment specialists, job coaches, outreach coordinators, and, as applicable, facilitators.
- Assist WFD regional managers to recruit, hire, and supervise qualified employment personnel, following all human resources policies, to successfully accomplish the mission and meet objectives set out in the annual plan.
- Monitor and report on implementation of employment-related policy and procedure at various training locations. Provide additional training and/or technical assistance in these areas as applicable when directed by division leadership.
- Support employment staff with regular reporting of labor market trends, current job openings and employment growth industries. As assigned, advise training programs of changes in competitive work environments that may inform or impact current curriculum or training.
- Ensure that highest quality, individualized services are delivered to program participants, with a focus on the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia.
- Ensure and maintain accurate documentation of program operations and services.
- Supervise and coach employment specialists to build relationships with referring counselors to obtain referrals for eligible program participants for services such as supported employment to ensure financial sustainability of program.
- Ensure the protection and confidentiality of participant rights.
- Ensure ongoing supportive counseling and crisis intervention, as needed, by coordinating referral to and utilization of community resources.
- Prepare professional development plan (PDP) and engage in quarterly updates in achieving goals.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance evaluations for all program staff.
- Participate in cross division and cross department teams, as assigned.
Click here for a detailed job description and to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board