From the Cobb Chamber:
This position oversees the engagement, organizational relationship, and benefit realization for the Cobb Chamber’s highest membership levels who are key supporters and leaders in the Chamber’s economic development and strategic initiatives. Chairman’s Circle has grown into one of Georgia’s most influential CEO-level, business networking organizations. The focus of this position is on member satisfaction, retention, personal service, and growth for these specific areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Continue to increase Chairman’s Circle companies growing membership each year
• Build relationships with members through in person visits, calls, and personal notes as knowing their goals and challenges increases retention
• Develop a yearlong engagement strategy to help members fully utilize their investment and engage their organization
• Communicate regularly with the Chairman’s Circle Chairman to ensure the vision of the program and needs are fully carried out
• Plan and execute exclusive Chairman’s Circle programs and events
• Maintain Chamber database of current and personal information on each member and use the information to provide personalized service
• Work with campaign volunteers and staff to identify prospective Chairman’s Circle members and assist with recruitment efforts
• Work with Chamber Leadership each year to create exclusive events
• Consistently onboard new members in a timely manner, evolve process as needed
• Ensure marketing benefits for Chairman’s Circle members are implemented
• Work with staff to keep records of Chairman’s Circle dues, payments and membership statistics
• Obtain feedback from Chairman’s Circle members each year to determine additional benefits and programs that would add value to their investment
• Manage the budget for Chairman’s Circle program revenue and ensure we continue to remain on or ahead of budget • Work with the marketing department to fully promote all events
Click here for the full job description.
Email [email protected] to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.