From the Technical College System of Georgia, Office of Workforce Development:
The HDCI Program Manager will lead the State of Georgia’s newest Apprenticeship Initiative. The Program Manager is responsible for supporting the statewide implementation and oversight of the High Demand Career Initiative (HDCI) Program for the Technical College System of Georgia’s (TCSG) Office of Workforce Development (OWD). This position will work under the direction of OWD’s Business Services Director.
• Supporting the development and implementation of the State of Georgia’s High Demand Career Initiative;
• Writing and developing program guidance and implementation materials;
• Developing and maintaining program timelines and milestones;
• Supervising staff dedicated to the HDCI program;
• Overseeing the program contract development and execution process;
• Serving as OWD’s liaison to internal and external stakeholders, including state agencies, regional and local workforce and apprenticeship organizations, etc.;
• Convening stakeholder meetings with representatives of business and industry and education partners;
• Promoting Registered Apprenticeship & related opportunities to business and industry in Georgia;
Program outreach and reporting
• Developing marketing materials related to the HDCI program and apprenticeships;
• Planning public events related to workforce programs;
• Developing training and information sessions on the HDCI program;
• Developing formal reports and data collection for the HDCI program; and
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.