From Goodwill of North Georgia:
The Assistant Director will lead technical assistance, consulting, and direction for maintaining compliance with various workforce development, employment and training programs and related topics to sub-contractors, peers, community organizations, and individuals, nationwide. In addition, the individual in this post will provide education on Goodwill and Career Services policies and procedures and the expectations of accreditation, funding/referral sources, as well as federal, state, county, and local regulations in support of the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia and Career Services.
Examples of Essential Functions
- Lead the development of and supervise delivery of paid consulting services and technical assistance in planning, application, risk analysis, compliance and implementation of new grant awards, contracts and sub-contracts to external and internal customers.
- Identify, develop, coordinate, and coach managers, coordinators, and consultants and subject matter experts from the community and within career services to deliver consulting and technical assistance services.
- Implement stakeholder engagement strategy including prospecting, needs analysis, selling appointments, and perceptual analysis.
- Develop curriculum, presentations, written materials, assessments, and work samples using instructional design techniques to guide the consulting and training process.
- Provide oversight and support to external and internal customers of the Career Services Department and its sub-contractors to ensure the success of the program’s financial, mission, training, team and marketing goals.
- In coordination with the Finance Department, provide oversight and review of contracts and agreements as assigned.
- Coordinate and assist in planning of annual conference/convening with funders, internal and external stakeholder groups for SNAP E&T and/or other funders.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.