From Goodwill of North Georgia:
The Special Projects Coordinator will:
- Lead and coordinate projects at the direction of Director with internal agency management teams and other Goodwill of North Georgia departments.
- Hold the highest level of confidentiality as may be engaged or support planning and decision-making at the leadership level.
- Provide writing, editing and preparation of reports, correspondence, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Assist Director with research, analysis, and preparation of reports, data, and presentation materials.
- Assist with submission of participant/program success stories with ample photos, and assist with desktop publishing/design of internal flyers, and communications as needed or defined within approved Marketing Plan.
- Assist staff with coordination of training projects and meetings as needed.
- Provide support in development of community partners and logistics for special events.
- Help coordinate logistics in preparation for internal and external audits, site visits, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Director as needed.
- Read and analyze incoming correspondence, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and handle or make distribution as appropriate.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.