From the Bobby Dodd Institute (BDI):
The Program Assistant will perform administrative functions to support the Empowers department as it relates to vendor management and billing processes for the program. This position is responsible for tracking, preparing, and approving programmatic invoices for the Family Support program.
- Manage databases and participants utilizing tracking systems.
- Arrange and prepare participant and vendors reporting.
- Facilitate calls and correspondence related to invoiced goods and services.
- Review and approve invoices submitted by vendors and participant families.
- Review and ensure invoice items are listed on individualized Service plans.
- Ensure participants have funding available to cover for services and goods
- Ensure valid copies of every invoice is attached
- Resolve any errors and discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.