The Program Officer – Economic Development directs funds and resources to support wealth building and community health strategies in Metro Atlanta through (1) small business development, (2) workforce development, and (3) grants management.
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Leads partnerships and LISC’s local activities to build ecosystems to support small businesses.
- Implements and manages financing programs that provide capital for small businesses.
- Coordinates technical assistance resources for entrepreneurs of color.
- Provides technical assistance funding and resources for workforce development organizations that
provide job skills training and financial coaching (LISC Financial Opportunity Centers).
- Develops tools and products for individuals to increase savings, credit scores and net worth through LISC Financial Opportunity Centers.
- Convenes and facilitates trainings and peer gatherings to build capacity among LISC Financial
- Manages all aspects of grant administration including contracts, disbursements, compliance and
- Guides, supports, and monitors grantees on grant compliance and performance for public and private funding sources.
- Formulates strategies and directs grants to create and improve community recreational facilities.
- Assumes responsibility for special projects and other assignments, as needed.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.