The Manager of Virtual Career Services will lead planning and implementation of the virtual services project, define project tasks and resource requirements, and manage project resource allocation and schedule project timelines. In addition, this individual will:
- Develop and monitor budget for project within existing financial guidelines.
- Identify and replicate best practices from current career services and intensive service operations including assessment, testing, skills training, career center operations
- Provide input to and communicate with team members from Marketing and IT departments. Provide input for technology/platform and design.
- Manage user interface.
- Implement critical success factors and leading indicators for program.
- Coordinate staff support of video conferencing/ virtual career coaches, mentors for advice, strategy and implementation.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Ensure that highest quality, individualized services are delivered to program participants with a focus on the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia.
- Comply with Agency, Career Services, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), federal and grant regulations, policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Agency’s safety and security policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement an operating plan that will meet or exceed program goals as they relate to the overall strategic plan, department goals and division goals.
- Recruit, hire, and supervise qualified personnel, following all human resources policies to successfully accomplish the mission and meet objectives set out in the operating plan.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
- Prepare annual professional development plans (PDP) for self and all program staff, addressing work-related skills and professional development.
- Plan and participate in community and Goodwill meetings as needed or as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.