The Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) is seeking highly qualified applicants for their fulltime Grant Evaluator in the Office of Information Technology and Data Resources (ITDR). This position will develop a framework for ensuring equitable access and outcomes in advanced manufacturing at TCSG, as part of four-year federal grant. The Grant Evaluator will publish evaluation reports and provide recommendations on best practices for grant-funded activities.
- Designs and conducts evaluations of TCSG’s advanced manufacturing programs to assess impact with meeting program priorities and goals;
- Analyzes evaluation data and prepares reports on findings regarding program impact, including identifying areas for improvements and strengthening activities to meet goals and priorities;
- Searches, synthesizes, and interprets information and evidence relevant to equity of access and outcomes in advanced manufacturing at the technical college level;
- Reviews literature, analyzes studies, assess practice-based research, and collaborates with subject matter experts (SMEs) to make recommendations for process, procedures, interventions, programs, and/or policies related to addressing advanced manufacturing programs;
- Prepares reports in requested format within requested time frame;
- Works with management and staff to determine strategic positioning and to eliminate duplication of processes;
- Maintains knowledge of assigned program area and gives updates to management on services, operations, and projects;
- Conducts regular evaluation of services provided and makes adjustments as needed;
- Maintains up-to-date with policies, procedures, and state or federal laws that may impact advanced manufacturing relationships initiatives; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for a full job description.
Click here to apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.