The Support Services Program Coordinator will provide comprehensive case management to participants in the First Step Staffing Support Services Program. The Program Coordinator will serve as liaison to grant funders and will ensure program success and participant retention.
- Provides case management to program participants.
- Conducts intake and assessment for SNAP Works and TANF program participants to ensure they meet the organization’s eligibility criteria.
- Creates an Individual Employment Plan for each participant. Assist participant with setting goals, identifying, and accessing services needed to reach the goals within the allotted program timeline.
- Monitors progress of participants by meeting as deemed by program guidelines to ensure continued eligibility and success.
- Maintains case files with proper documentation internally and externally.
- Coordinates and monitors referral services through the Supportive Services department.
- Maintains programmatic information in the organization’s database. Tracks and prepares participant progress for weekly and monthly programmatic reports.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality services.
- Participates in community activities to achieve increased public understanding and support of the organization and its mission.
- Communicate effectively with funders and meet regularly to discuss program updates.
- Offers constructive feedback regarding the program guidelines and expectations, recommending changes or enhancements as needed.
- Complies with all legal requirements of the program guidelines and maintains a professional demeanor with stakeholders, partners and clients at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
About First Step Staffing
First Step Staffing believes a job is much more than a paycheck. For people facing barriers to employment, it can mean dignity, opportunity, and hope. We’re a nonprofit staffing agency that cultivates a world of untapped talent to provide an always-ready and reliable workforce for our local business partners. From industry-specific experience to personal coaching to worksite transportation, First Step is designed to make a difference, ensuring successful staffing and meaningful employment in the communities we serve.
Click here for the full job description.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.