CareerRise is seeking proposals for a Metro Atlanta Digital Learning Lab (DLL) Operator onsite at Westside Works. The Digital Learning Lab Operator will be integral part of service delivery in support of the network of training and services.
The Digital Learning Lab Operator will:
- Provide on-demand, digital skills training, technical assistance, and other resources to WW customers
- Create individualized learning experiences tailored to the needs of various job seeker populations (i.e. seniors, youth, virtual workers, etc.)
- Use data and skills analysis to further understand digital equity issues and provide applied, contextual digital skills and information technology training
- Leverage funding, resources, and support services to holistically serve all digital learners
- Participate in a centralized intake, orientation, data collection, and data sharing procedures using CareerRise’s Case Worthy case management system
- Engage in collaborative problem solving by hosting employer led workshops, introducing emerging technology skills development and community engagement activities
- Collaborate with tech workforce providers to engage incoming student pipelines, offering digital resources to increase their technical acuity skills
- Contribute content for marketing that reaches the broadest possible pool of residents with a cohesive message that encourages digital skills, computer skills acquisition and maximizes awareness of partner projects
- Drive operational excellence and high-quality reporting and insights to digital skills programs
Successful proposals will meet the following guidelines:
- Describe their experience, capabilities, and qualifications to provide Digital Skills Services
- Identify past and current activities, programs, or contracts, administered, and operated by the Responder that demonstrate the capability to perform digital learning activities
- Describe instances, projects, or collaborative relationships in which the organization has worked closely with one or more workforce and economic development entity on cooperative workforce development projects, programs, or initiatives. Include the role of your organization and outcomes.
- Provide a staffing plan for the provision of services as described at Westside Works.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX RFP Board.