At Per Scholas, we believe a thriving workforce starts with equitable access to education. Learn about Per Scholas and how we provide skills training and access to employer networks to individuals often excluded from tech careers. Per Scholas envisions a technology workforce as diverse as the customers it serves. Over 16,000 graduates have launched successful careers in tech to date through our no-cost technical training. Our mission is to advance economic equity through rigorous training for tech careers and to connect skilled talent to leading businesses.
- All Adults
- Dislocated Workers
- Individuals seeking to secure a better job
- Low-income individuals
- Military veterans
- Public housing residents
- Unemployed individuals
- Welfare recipients required to enter the workforce
- Needs assistance to gain employment
You may qualify for Per Scholas if:
You are unemployed or underemployed
You have an interest in technology.
You live in or near one of the cities in which we operate.
You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
You are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
You can read, write and speak in English.
You can pass a basic academic assessment test.
You can attend classes full-time for the entire duration of the course.
You are ready to make an important commitment to building your future.
Job Search & Placement
- Access to job listings
- Career and vocational evaluation
- Employment readiness counseling
- Job performance coaching
- Job referrals
- Job search coaching
- Job search tools and information
- Placing participants in private sector jobs
- Resume development
- Varied job search and placement services
- Career counseling
- Career development services
- Financial planning education
- Job performance coaching
- Post-placement follow-up
- Varied post-employment services
- Adult literacy and basic education
Soft Skills Training
- Basic financial education
- Behavior modification
- Collaborating with others
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Conflict management
- Customer service
- Dealing with diversity
- Decision making
- Emotional intelligence
- Goal setting
- How to dress
- Interpersonal skills
- Interview skills
- Managing stress
- Personal branding
- Personal hygiene
- Planning / organizational skills
- Professional conduct
- Self confidence
- Time management
- Varied soft skills training
- Computer and Mathematical Occupations
Industry Recognized Credentials
- Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) - CompTIA A+ Certification
- Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) - CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
Per Scholas equips students with the skills they need to take and pass CompTIA certifications and empowers students to break into careers in technology.
- Business Schools and Computer and Management Training
- Business Support Services
- Computer Systems Design and Related Services