From the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta:
The virtual summit will promote a shared understanding of benefits cliffs challenges and opportunities, and it will highlight action that can drive an inclusive recovery and strengthen communities.
This summit has been developed in partnership with the Southeast Region 4 Office of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families (R4 ACF).
In this summit:
• Atlanta Fed president Raphael Bostic will discuss the link between an inclusive economy and the nation’s broader economic health.
• The Alabama Governor’s Office of Education and Workforce Transformation and Florida’s Department of Children and Family Services will discuss economic growth and self-sufficiency in inclusive terms, also encompassing service alignment and coherency.
• Community change experts will share approaches for the best use of resources, engaging partners, and improving client-centered services.
From this summit R4 ACF and the Atlanta Fed hope to:
• Expand the network of engaged partners
• Identify interest and support for ongoing work groups
• Gain insight to focus our work in 2021
Click here to register.