From Per Scholas:
The Managing Director (MD) leads strategic, programmatic, fundraising, community engagement, and data-driven decision making in our Atlanta market. You will provide vision, fiscal responsibility, and program management oversight. You will help cultivate the market and further our brand through fundraising and relationship building with key partners across the Atlanta market. You will also shape an innovative workforce development approach in the Atlanta market while leading a team to execute and advance our tech training.
Per Scholas is no ordinary non-profit. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and the Managing Director will take on a broad portfolio of diverse responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Fundraising and Business Development
- Serve as the “face of Per Scholas” in Atlanta, representing Per Scholas in regional meetings, conferences, panels, and media opportunities
- Develop and lead Per Scholas’ fundraising strategy in Atlanta in partnership with the
- Regional SVP, and with support from the National Development team
- Cultivate support through a diverse range of fundraising activities (foundation, corporate, public, individual, and employer-paid)
- Partner with the National Development team to generate grant requests and reports
- Partner with the National Social Ventures and Sales team to generate business development and customized training opportunities
- Build and partner with a local advisory board of business and community leaders
- Develop, lead, and implement Per Scholas Atlanta’s annual operating plan in partnership with the National Training Team and Regional SVP
- Ensure high-quality delivery of our tech training to Per Scholas adult-learners and alumni
- Develop and implement new training initiatives in response to local market demand
- Cultivate a pipeline of employer partners in the Atlanta community
- Increase awareness of Per Scholas’ brand and tech training in the market
- Leverage data to drive strategic decisions and to hold your team accountable to programmatic outcomes
- Serve as Per Scholas Atlanta’s primary liaison and point of contact with the training, finance, communications, development, administration, human capital, and social ventures teams
- Lead a growing team and facilitate regular feedback, performance management, and professional development
- Follow local and national workforce, business and tech industry trends to anticipate learner and employer needs
- Ensure that all training goals are met or exceeded, including outcomes tracking and reporting, using Salesforce and other platforms
- Manage and inform the annual operating budget
Senior Leadership Team Member
- Drive and engage in national organizational strategies
- Create an environment that fosters and embraces change
- Work across functional groups toward shared goals
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.