From Goodwill of North Georgia:
Do you like being able to provide answers to inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information? We’re looking for you! Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll not only deliver but RECEIVE valuable training that will make you better at what you do. We also offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a high performing team.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Customer Solution Specialist, you will respond to incoming and outgoing calls received to the Contact Center; respond with information or assistance, or transfer the call to appropriate person or department; record information regarding calls and placement calls into a database, and follow the current employment outcomes selling strategy in support of the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia and Career Services. The Customer Solutions Specialist facilitates leadership-related training, new hire orientations, and additional training as requested. In addition, you will:
- Assists in Maintaining and improving contact center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; completing system audits.
- Assist with Mass E-mail and SMS process in conjunction with Virtual Career Coaches maintaining industry standards and adhering to all communication laws.
- Ensure and maintain accurate documentation of program operations. Open, review and maintain job seeker placement files and documents according to Career Services policies and procedures.
- Perform contact center activities for all Career Services locations and programs as scheduled.
- Inform supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Prepare reports and summaries of contact center performance data and trends.
- Ensure that highest quality, individualized services are delivered to program participants, with a focus on the mission of Goodwill of North Georgia.
- Ensure protection and confidentiality of participant rights.
- Ensure ongoing supportive counseling and crisis intervention, as needed, by coordinating referral to and utilization of community resources.
- Takes job orders by obtaining and verifying information from employers or database.
- Maintains contact center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Regularly and consistently evaluate and ensure satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Participate in cross division and cross department teams as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.