From the Cumberland Improvement District:
This is a professional project manager position of the Cumberland Community Improvement District (CID), a self-taxing commercial district in the Cumberland area of northwest Atlanta. The Cumberland CID invests in transportation and infrastructure to enhance commercial property values in the district. The Planning and Project Manager is responsible for a variety of management and operational programs and projects. The position reports directly to the Director of Planning and Projects with a dotted line report to the Executive Director. It requires accuracy, attention to detail, solution-oriented follow-up and coordination, and the ability to work with minimum supervision in handling programs and projects, and other duties as assigned. It requires a positive team-centered approach and desire to contribute to the organization’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program & Project Management
• Assist the Director of Planning and Projects with advancing and delivering the Capital Improvement Program which includes planning, program and project management, operations, and project implementation.
• Manage the Landscape Maintenance Program and Service Area which includes overseeing the landscape service contractors, attend ride-along inspections which evaluates beautification, cleanliness, trash pick-up, partner coordination, and other items as identified.
• Administer the Graffiti Mitigation Program which includes coordinating with various organizations, inspections, and further develop solution-oriented policy on removal and sustainability of cleanliness.
• Manage the coordination, process, and recovery of damaged assets (i.e., light poles, street furniture, and landscape materials).
• Manage the CID’s Asset Management Program and Database which includes asset implementation, site inspection, asset condition, and updating the GIS database.
• Coordinate and meet with partners to advance program and project initiatives – Cobb County, state, utility providers, property owners, and other stakeholders.
• Assist in preparing for monthly Board meetings.
• Coordinate fiscal year budget preparation.
Click here for the full job description.
Email [email protected] to apply.
Click here to return to the MAX Job Board.
Special thanks to MAX member Twana Roots with the Cobb Chamber for this post.