From Goodwill of North Georgia:
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level administrative support to the VP of Career Services and Chief Mission Officer for a not-for-profit, mission-based social enterprise, largely funded through retail operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external meetings, trainings, conferences, and other events for executive level participants including calendaring, planning and execution of logistics.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating virtual and in person meetings with external executive level stakeholders, including board members.
- Draft, prepare, proofread and organize business correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
- Determine significance of correspondence, submissions, and reports, including mail, emails, phone calls, and faxes, and handle as appropriate
- Coordinate and support special projects, as assigned
- Maintains office supply inventory, evaluate new office products, place and expedite office supplies orders within budget parameters and verify receipt of supplies
- Keep accurate records of expenditures; Prepare and process expense reports and invoices
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems and databases according to policies and procedures and maintain highest level of confidentiality in all matters
- Support board level engagement activities
- Participate in joint ventures with other departments and ensure positive internal and external customer relations
- Participate in all assigned meetings, trainings, and cross department teams
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.