Leadership DeKalb, Inc. seeks an Administrative Coordinator to work under the direction of the Executive Director, Board of Directors, Program Day Chairs, and other Leadership DeKalb alumni volunteers to assist with Program Days and other events, communications, and other administrative duties.
Program Days & Events
- Assists with planning and coordinating Program Days and member events including Annual Meeting, Orientation, Opening and Closing Retreats, Program Days, and Annual Dinner or Gala.
- Plans and coordinates special events including in-person and virtual educational workshops, member networking socials, community forums and open houses.
- Assists with creating materials for Program Days, member events, and special events including agendas, programs, bios, surveys, and presentations.
- Assists with on-site event registration and event management at Program Days, member events, and special events.
- Creates and manages member and special event registrations through Wild Apricot database.
- Develops and implements calendar for communications that position, brand, and market Leadership DeKalb to internal and external audiences for recruitment, retention, engagement, and fundraising.
- Writes and produces publications, correspondence, and collateral materials for fundraising and member communications including, but not limited to, information requests; promotions to retain and increase active memberships; member correspondence; monthly newsletters, annual reports, brochures, event invitations, and bulletins.
- Manages traditional, social networking, and news media to communicate with internal and external audiences and with the news media, including writing and distributing eBlasts, news releases, and advisories.
- Assists with media relations and communications, including maintaining media contact lists, tracking news releases, and updating website.
Leadership DeKalb, Inc. is organized and operated to educate and train the participants of its programs in community, business, and political leadership skills and awareness, and to provide a forum to discuss, develop, research, pursue and address issues and projects that will promote the general social, economic and political welfare of DeKalb County, Georgia.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Click here to review the MAX Job Board.