- Amazon is seeking Seasonal Warehouse Sort Team Members for Tier-1 Warehouse positions in the metro Atlanta area. As Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them, we are hiring for a variety of shifts and roles to meet the surge in demand from people relying on Amazon’s service. The hourly pay rate is $15.00 or more per hour. Click here for a flyer with more details.
- AmeriPro EMS is seeking Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics. Click here for the job description for the Emergency Medical Technician. There is a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time Paramedics. Click here for a job description for Paramedics. Click here to apply.
- Chamberlain Group Inc. is seeking two (2) Warehouse Associates for its distribution center in Norcross. Positions require 5+ years of experience in warehouse and/or manufacturing environment OR 3+ years of experience in warehouse environment utilizing Manhattan Warehouse Management. Also requires stand-up forklift experience. Starting pay is $17.00 per hour. Click here for a detailed job description. Click here to apply through the company’s website.
- Future Forwarding is now accepting applications for Warehouse Team Members (all positions) for its three warehouses in the Atlanta area. Positions start at $14.00 per hour and group health benefits are available. Job seekers are encouraged to contact the company directly for an interview. Click here for a flyer with contact information for the three warehouses.
- Allied Universal is hiring more than 125 Security Officers or related positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon has more 150 of positions available with Amazon Web Services. From Solutions Architect to Project Management, there are a variety of career opportunities to serve with Amazon. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Amazon is ramping up and has an immediate need for Warehouse Team Members. Jobs are available with a wide range of shifts and great benefits – all in a safe and inclusive environment that has been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Amazon is hiring for the following sites in Georgia: Stone Mountain, Jefferson, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Buford and Pendergrass. Any job seeker including Veterans, military spouses, students, and job seekers with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The starting pay is $15.00 or more per hour and medical benefits are available. All sites are offering some form of pay increase of up to $2.00 per hour and/or SIGN ON BONUS of up to $1,000. Click here for a flyer on the sign-on bonus available in Pendergrass and Buford. Click here for a flyer on the sign-on bonus available in Jefferson. Click here for an application process guide. Click here for a flyer on Amazon’s health and safety hiring process. Click here for a how to apply guide. Click here to apply now. Text ATLNOW1 (for Jobs in North Ga) and ATLNOW2 (for jobs in Stone Mountain) to phone number 77088. Amazon’s website to apply amazon.force.com.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is partnering with Opportunity Hub (OHUB) to recruit for several positions in Engineering and Technical Training. The OHUB + AWS Tech Talk Series is an intentional recruiting experience that is inclusive of diverse communities in the tech and non-tech space. OHUB x AWS Tech Talks will highlight diverse subject matter experts from the AWS World Wide Solutions Architecture and Training and Certification teams. During the hiring experience, job seekers will be able to ask the speakers questions and apply for open roles. This is an opportunity to learn, engage, and connect with AWS in a different way—inclusive of one’s background. Click here to learn more.
- BDI is hiring for Janitorial Staff for its Hampton and Atlanta locations. These are full-time 3rd shift positions, with benefits. Candidates should send a resume to Pam Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview.
- Calendy, an Atlanta-based company, is looking to hire for 40+ remote positions in Customer Experience, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Sales, and more. Click here to learn more.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is recruiting for 525+positions in the Atlanta area. From Secretaries and Cooks to Medical Technicians, Nurses, and Specialists, there are a variety of opportunities to serve throughout the healthcare career pathway. Click here to learn more.
- Coca Cola Bottling Company United has immediate openings for Class A CDL Driver, Mechandiser, and more. Click here to see the full list of positions available in Lawrenceville.
- CVS Health, in response to the urgent and increased health care needs of Americans impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, has immediate job opportunities for more than 800+ positions serving in locations throughout the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Pharmacy Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Retail Store Associates, Retail Store Managers, and Shift Supervisors. Click here to see the list of positions in the Atlanta area. Job seekers can click here to apply online. Click here for a brochure of what job seekers can expect to see during the online application process.
- FedEx is seeking candidates for 100+ positions in the Atlanta region including but not limited to City Driver, Courier, Customer Service, Freight Handler, Service Center Support, and Warehouse Handler positions. Click here to see available positions in Georgia.
- First Step Staffing is hiring for several positions: 1st Shift Packers with Okabashi; 1st Shift Cold Environment – Meat Packers with Schweid and Sons; 1st Shift General Laborer – Dock Workers with Variety Wholesales; Janitorial Associates with SunTrust Park; Production Workers with Dyke Industries; General Laborers and Machine Operators with MA Industries; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Packers with CKS Packaging; and 2nd and 3rd Shift Packers with Sugar Bowls. All positions start at $10.50 per hour or above. Click here for a flyer.
- Golden State Foods, one of the largest diversified suppliers to the food service industry is seeking candidates for several positions, including Forklift Operators and Helpers. Located in Rockdale County, GSF makes sauces and processes meats for Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Zaxbys and more. Click here to learn more.
- HCA Healthcare has more than 140 job openings in the Atlanta area through the Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center, Eastside Medical Center, Marietta Surgical Center, Redmond Regional Medical Center, and other locally managed facilities. In addition to Nurses, Patient Care Technicians, and other Medical Technicians, there are also a variety of back office and front office positions available. Click here to learn more.
- HCM Staffing and Consulting Group is hiring for a large number of Customer Service Representative (CSR) roles, full-time, part-time, or contract-to-hire. The starting pay is $10.00 to $12.00 per hour with overtime and pay incentives available. This is a remote work-from-home position with flexible shifts available, 7 days a week. CSRs will be provided with paid remote training and the needed equipment for the job. Click here for a detailed job description for the CSR.
- Hire Dynamics is seeking candidates for positions located at offices throughout the Southeast. Click here to learn more and schedule an interview.
- Inline Plastics, a next generation food packaging company, is hiring for several Production & Distribution positions at its McDonough, GA facility. Click here and select Georgia as the state on the map to learn more.
- Integrity Transformations Community Development Corporation announces 100+ immediate job openings are available through its Community Job Connection initiative. Examples of positions shared through its recent Job Flash Report include Railroad Groundsmen & Drivers, Manufacturing & Logistics Warehouse Workers, Airport TSA, Route Delivery Drivers, General Warehouse Workers, Cooks, Security Guards, Beautification Team Lead and Members, Janitors, Painters, Forklift Operators, Cart Pushers, and Servers. Transportation assistance is available. Job seekers can apply directly through Integrity CDC. Click here for a flyer.
- Kroger is seeking candidates for 700+ positions at locations throughout metro Atlanta. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Retail Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, Customer Engagement Specialist, and Grocery Clerk. Click here to learn more.
- Lowes is seeking candidates for more than 125+ positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Cashiers, Merchandising Service Associates, Retail Associates, and Receivers/Stockers. Click here and enter Georgia in the search filter to learn more.
- McLemore Building Maintenance is hiring General Cleaners, Equipment Operators, and Supervisors for its Warehouse Environment in Locust Grove. Day, night, and weekend shifts available. Medical and dental benefits offered. Starting pay ranges from $11.00 to $13.00 per hour. A $100 bonus is available after 90 days. Click here for a flyer.
- Microsoft has 400+ positions available in the Atlanta area. Over 200 of these positions are in Engineering. In addition, the company has openings in Business Programs & Operations, Services, Sales, Business Development & Strategy, Customer Success, and more. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Microtel Inn & Suites is looking for job seekers that are interested in building a long-lasting career in the Hospitality industry. Microtel is looking to hire 6 to 7 individuals for the following part-time and full-time roles: Houseperson, Front Desk Associate, and Housekeeping Supervisor. No credentials required. Although these positions are for a franchise location, it is a family-owned business with great opportunities for advancement. Candidates should contact Jason Winn, Director of Operations, at email@example.com or 603-501-3743 or Cynthia Segers, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-325-4446.
- Northside Hospital is recruiting for 500+ positions in the Atlanta area for both daytime and nighttime shifts. Positions range from Secretaries and Front Office Staff to Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technicians,and Registered Nurses. Click here to learn more.
- Novo Health Services, a leader in providing sterile linen to hospitals and medical centers, is seeking candidates for Soil Sorters, Linen Room Attendant, Class A or B CDL Truck Driver and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to see available positions. Contact Howard Arden at email@example.com for more information.
- Owens Corning is seeking new employees to join its Manufacturing team in Atlanta (Fulton Industrial Boulevard). Night shift starts at over $17.00 per hour and candidates can earn a $2,000 signing bonus. 25+ positions are available. Click here to view a special recruitment webinar and apply through Opportunity ATL.
- PruittHealth, the 14th largest skilled nursing provider in the United States, is recruiting 30+ positions in the Gainesville and Buford areas with with immediate openings for CNAs, LPNs, RNs, hospitality aides and dietary aides. Job seekers can click here to apply online. Click here for a virtual tour of the Gainesville facility.
- Rogers, one of the nation’s leading facility service providers, is seeking candidates for Service Electrician, Travel Lighting Technician, and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- SK Battery America, Inc. is hiring for Production Operators (Cell Assembly, Electrode, Module/Pack, and Formation) at its Commerce facility. The company is a featured employer being assisted by the Georgia Department of Labor. Click here for job details and a link to apply.
- Sodexo/Delta Sky Club is seeking to fill multiple vacancies in the following position areas: Janitorial, Cook, Dishwasher/Utility, and Waitstaff. The Delta Sky Club is reopening at the Atlanta Airport, and Sodexo is hiring. Full-time positions available, with advancement opportunities, benefits, and a $350 sign on bonus! Starting pay ranges from $11 to $13 per hour. Click here to view a special recruitment webinar and apply through Opportunity ATL.
- Southern Company is seeking candidates for Technician and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions.
- Swissport is hiring Cargo Agents to serve in the Hartsfield Atlanta Jackson International Airport area. Full-time positions with weekly pay, 401K, and flight benefits are available. Click here to learn more.
- The Home Depot is seeking candidates for more than 1,100 positions in the Atlanta area. This includes more than 200 Customer Service positions, 50+ Driver positions, 50+ Freight/Receiving positions, 80+ Merchandising positions, 50+ Supply Chain positions, and more. Click here to learn more.
- UPS is seeking candidates for 50+ positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Warehouse Workers – Package Handlers, Maintenance Mechanics, and Supervisors. Click here to learn more.
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has more than 150 job openings in the Atlanta area. The VA is seeking to fill openings for Physicians, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Technologists, and a variety of other healthcare and human services positions. Click here to learn more.
- Walgreens is recruiting for 400+ positions in the Atlanta area, especially Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, and Customer Service Associates. Click here to learn more.
- Walmart is seeking candidates for dozens of positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Cashiers, Auto Care Associates, and Warehouse Associates. Click here to learn more and enter your city location to see opportunities near you.
- Waste Management is recruiting for CDL Drivers, Diesel Technicians, Heavy Equipment Operators,and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Wellstar is recruiting for more than 150 positions in the Atlanta area, especially Nurses and Therapists of varied medical specialties. Click here to learn more. Wellstar is especially seeking experienced Registered Nurses. Systemwide opportunities are available for a variety of shifts, multiple specialties. Wellstar offers a new enhanced compensation model, flexible self-scheduling, career progression, and work-life balanced programs. Click here to learn more.
- Wellstar Medical Group is hiring Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) in systemwide opportunities for a variety of shifts. RRTs play an integral role in Wellstar’s efforts to treat adult, geriatric, infant, and NICU populations. Click here to learn more.
- ChooseATL has created the Helping Atlanta’s Talent Find Jobs web page with connections to the many businesses around Atlanta that are hiring today. Workers affected by the COVID-19 outbreak can find jobs across industries. Click here to access.
- Cobb Chamber is dedicated to bringing the community and its leaders together to create jobs and strengthen the economy and quality of life so businesses and the community can achieve more. The Chamber recently launched CobbHires.com, the Cobb Chamber’s job board and internship board. Click here to access.
- Employ Georgia, the Georgia Department of Labor’s portal to connect job seekers with employers, has postings for more than 174,000 jobs throughout Georgia. Click here to access.
- The Greater North Fulton Chamber is the only regional chamber in North Fulton and serves as the recognized leader for business growth, talent development and regional prosperity. The Chamber recently launched NorthFultonJobs.com as a workforce development initiative connecting jobs and talent in North Fulton. Click here to access.
- The Gwinnett Chamber improves economic opportunities for all by helping existing businesses grow and expand and recruit quality businesses and high-wage jobs to Georgia, the Metro Atlanta and Innovation Crescent regions, and Gwinnett. The Chamber has recently launched the Gwinnett Chamber Job Board to connect employers needing talent with employees in need of work. Click here to access.
- Integrity Transformations Community Development Corporation connects job seekers to job openings through its Community Job Connection initiative. Transportation assistance is available. Job seekers can apply directly through Integrity CDC. Click here to access.
- JobRise, a national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing, second chance employment for men and women facing barriers to employment, maintains a job board featuring a variety of positions with area employers. Click here to learn more.
- LinkedIn is routinely updating its list of companies hiring across the nation. The list includes companies with a presence in the Atlanta region. Click here for more information.
- Opportunity ATL is partnering with Chambers, WorkSource Boards, and local non-profits across the region to help job seekers connect with employment opportunities, free training programs and support services. Job seekers can join Opportunity ATL’s database to start the free matching process. Click here to access.
Paid Training Opportunities
- Avery Dennison, a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functioning materials, is hiring Operators in Training for its Peachtree City, GA location. Click here to learn more.
- CEFGA’s nationally recognized Construction Ready Program is an NCCER accredited four-week boot camp construction training program, FREE to eligible applicants who reside in metropolitan Atlanta. Construction Ready screens and trains students for entry-level positions. If you are looking for a head-start in construction, these are the eight industry-recognized credentials that you will earn in Construction Ready to kickstart your CAREER in construction. Graduates of Construction Ready are connected to Atlanta-area construction companies who participate in the Construction Ready Program, which often leads to employment. Employment is not guaranteed; however, Construction Ready has placed 97% of its graduates into full-time employment with employers. Interested candidates MUST first attend a Construction Ready Information Session to begin the process for enrollment. To learn more and to sign-up for aConstruction Ready Information Session, click here. If you have any questions about the Information Session, contact Veda White, Student Success Manager, at 678-832-6570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Construction Ready offers Information Sessions and training both in-person and virtually. To learn more, click here to begin your next step. Click here to see when the next Construction Ready class is scheduled to begin training. Click here for a one-pager.
- DeKalb County CEO Michael Thurmond and the Board of Commissioners are hosting the 2021 DeKalb Virtual Academy (DVCA), the county’s annual summer jobs program run by WorkSource DeKalb. DVCA will provide 750 internships open to DeKalb residents, ages 14 to 24 who will be paid $9 per hour. Prospective participants are invited to apply for the program at https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/worksource-dekalb/dekalb-works-career-academy. Applications are open through May 11th, 5:00 PM.
- Goodwill of North Georgia offers paid training opportunities in the following skills programs: Construction, Floor Tech/Custodial, Healthcare Environmental Services (EVS), Logistics, Maintenance, Retail – Customer Service, and Welding. Jobseekers are encouraged to visit Goodwill’s virtual career center at www.careerconnector.org or call 844-344-WORK (9675) for one-on-one job search support from a Goodwill career coach to learn more.
- Goodwill of North Georgia, through its Stockbridge Career Center and Old National Career Center, is recruiting for the Youth Employment Services program for youth, ages 16 to 24, interested in working in Retail. This is in partnership with Old Navy. Youth will be involved with job readiness workshops to prepare for interviews with Old Navy. If selected, the youth will earn a wage of $10.00 per hour and receive a $50 Old Navy gift card on their first day of work. Youth will also have the support of a Job Coach while working the internship. This is for the Old Navy stores in Conyers and at Atlantic Station. A Youth Information Session will be held on Tuesday May 11th, from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM at the Old National Career Center (6175 Old National Highway Suite 120 Atlanta GA). Contact Monica Whitson at email@example.com for more information.
- PruittHealth is recruiting for its Rapid Hire Training Program for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Through this program, Pruitt Health provides paid-CNA training and certification testing and guarantees a job with the organization once training is completed. Individuals are paid part-time, 10 to 20 hours while in training. PruittHealth offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus for successful completion of training and certification program. Click here to learn more and to apply for the program.
- Tommy Nobis Center is recruiting for its Call Center Training Program. This is PAID training at $12.00 per hour for English speakers and $13.50 per hour for bilingual Spanish/English speakers. Certificate of Completion is provided after 500 successful training hours. Certificate can be added to resumes to enhance marketable skills! Training participants will develop customer service skills processing in-bound calls; not sales. The goal is for successful trainees to be hired by the host employer once training is complete. Training site is located in Alpharetta. Reliability and excellent attendance is most important. Training participants must be at least 18 years old. Contact Denitra Parker at Tommy Nobis Center at Denitra.Parker@TommyNobisCenter.org to learn more.
- WorkSource Atlanta is interviewing youth, ages 16 to 24, for its STEP Forward Out-of-School Youth Program, a program that provides youth with work experience opportunities. Youth will have the opportunity to work for up to 40 hours a week for up to 8 weeks and earn $12.00 an hour. Interested youth should have a photo ID, social security card, and complete an interview and assessment. Click here for a flyer. Click here to submit interest in the program.
- WorkSource Cobb is recruiting Cobb County residents, between the ages of 16 to 24, to join the BOSS program. The BOSS program prepares individuals to be bold, open, skilled, and successful by providing paid work experience, professional development workshops, college and career tours, and more. Participants can earn up to $8,500 while they learn. Click here for a flyer.
Service for Employers
- Accenture has launched People + Work Connect, a free online employer-to-employer platform that enables companies to quickly identify and fill jobs in locations where there is need. People + Work Connect is powered by an analytics-driven platform developed by Accenture, which pools non-confidential and aggregated workforce information by categories such as location and experience. It gives organizations that have open positions a view into the workforce available to fill those jobs, enabling companies that have available employees to help their people find new roles. People + Work Connect is available exclusively to companies with approximately 100 jobs to fill or 100 available workers to place. It is global and open to all industries. It is not available to individuals or staffing agencies. It is designed to move large pools of people from one employer to another. Companies with roles to fill or people to place are welcome to join the platform. Click here to register.
Click here to return to the MAX Mondays main page.