- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is recruiting for 400 positions in the Atlanta area. From Secretaries and Cooks to Medical Technicians, Nurses, and Specialists, there are a variety of opportunities to serve throughout the healthcare career pathway. Click here to learn more.
- Dole Packaged Foods, LLC is hiring for the following positions: Forklift Driver, Inventory Clerk, Maintenance Technician, Production Technician, and Sanitation Technician. Click here for a flyer to learn about an upcoming opportunity to interview.
- Northside Hospital is recruiting for over 350 positions in the Atlanta area for both daytime and nighttime shifts. Positions range from Secretaries and ` to Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technicians and Registered Nurses. Click here to learn more.
- The Home Depot has recently opened its new distribution center in Locust Grove, Georgia and is hiring 700 positions to support the new center. The 657,600 square foot facility is located off of Highway 42 in Henry County. Click here to learn more about the variety of positions available at this new center.
- Waste Management is recruiting for Drivers, Technicians, and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Wellstar is recruiting for more than 200 positions in the Atlanta area, especially Nurses and Therapists of varied medical specialties. Click here to learn more.
- Allied Universal is hiring Security Officers and several other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is partnering with Opportunity Hub (OHUB) to recruit for several positions in Engineering and Technical Training. The OHUB + AWS Tech Talk Series is an intentional recruiting experience that is inclusive of diverse communities in the tech and non-tech space. OHUB x AWS Tech Talks will highlight diverse subject matter experts from the AWS World Wide Solutions Architecture and Training and Certification teams. During the hiring experience, job seekers will be able to ask the speakers questions and apply for open roles. This is an opportunity to learn, engage, and connect with AWS in a different way—inclusive of one’s background. Click here to learn more.
- Avery Dennison, a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functioning materials, is hiring Production Operators for its Peachtree City, GA location. Click here to learn more.
- Calendy, an Atlanta-based company, is looking to hire for several positions in Georgia and beyond, including Account Executives, Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Managers, and various other positions. Click here to learn more.
- Collyde, Inc. is recruiting candidates for the following positions: PHP Developer, Restaurant Associate, Beverage Machine Installer Technicians, and Landscaper. Candidates for the PHP Developer must have experience with PHP and XML coding languages. The Restaurant Associate positions are available at three different locations in Marietta, Georgia. No experience is required but candidates must be comfortable with washing dishes. Beverage Machine Installer Technicians will work for Barranco Beverage and must have mechanical skills and the ability to travel 100% of the time across the U.S. Some of the best candidates have come out of the construction and HVAC industry. Candidates for the Landscaper position must have 2+ years of experience. The best way to start the interviewing process is for job seekers to send their resume to Michael Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competition Clutch, Inc. in Rockdale County is seeking Warehouse/Assembly Associates. The position has plenty of opportunity for growth within the company’s departments, including as a Machinist Mate for the Head Engineer. Click here for more information.
- CVS Health, in response to the urgent and increased health care needs of Americans impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, has immediate job opportunities for more than 600 positions serving in locations throughout the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Pharmacy Technicians, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Retail Store Associates, Retail Store Managers, and Shift Supervisors. Click here to see the list of positions in the Atlanta area. Job seekers can click here to apply online. Click here for a brochure of what job seekers can expect to see during the online application process.
- FedEx is seeking candidates for more than 40 positions in the Atlanta region including but not limited to Drivers, Forklift Operations, Freight Handlers, Retail Customer Service Associates, Package Handlers – Warehouse, and Technicians. Click here to see available positions in Georgia.
- First Touch Logistics LLC, an Amazon contractor located in Clayton County, is looking to hire full-time Delivery Associates to deliver packages for Amazon. The company seeks reliable people ready to work every day for positions that start at $15 per hour. Associates will have the opportunity to drive around in the company’s new Mercedes Benz delivery vans. Training will be provided. Applicants will need to undergo a virtual interview if selected. Click here for more information. Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com.
- Georgia Power is seeking individuals ready to start a new career as an Apprentice Lineworker. Candidates can become an Apprentice Lineworker by completing the Electrical Lineworker Apprenticeship Certification (ELAC) 8-week program with Atlanta Technical College. The next program begins in January 2021 and program graduates can start work at $48,000, with benefits. For more information, contact G2WFDRECRUIT@southernco.com.
- Golden State Foods, one of the largest diversified suppliers to the food service industry has over 100+ immediate opportunities for Machine Operators, Fork Lift Operators, Supervisors, Helpers and more. Located in Rockdale County, GSF makes sauces and processes meats for Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Zaxbys and more. Click here to learn more.
- Hire Dynamics is seeking candidates for positions located at offices throughout the Southeast. Click here to learn more and schedule an interview.
- Inline Plastics, a next generation food packaging company, is hiring Maintenance Technicians, Mechanics, Operators, Packers, and other positions at its McDonough, GA facility. Click here and select Georgia as the state filter to learn more.
- Kroger is seeking candidates for more than 300 positions at locations throughout Georgia. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Retail Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, and Grocery Clerk. Click here to learn more.
- Lowes is seeking candidates for more than 150 positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of positions include but are not limited to: Sales Associates, Head Cashiers, Merchandising Service Associates, Seasonal Cashiers, Seasonal Retail Associates, Seasonal Receiver/Stockers, and Supervisors. Click here and enter Georgia in the search filter to learn more.
- Magna Exteriors Decostar is hiring for Production / Assembly Workers and Fork Lift Operators for its Carrollton facility. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Click here for a flyer to learn more.
- MARTA has several immediate job openings: Hostler Junior Apprentice, Journeyman Track Maintainer, Journeyman-ET Train Control, and several other positions. Click here to learn more.
- MGM Products, Inc. in Rockdale County is seeking an Electro Mechanic to be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance for the building, all production machinery, and the support equipment. That will include technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, high voltage electrical and low voltage control systems. This position is a self-motivated independent one that will require being able to prioritize multiple task in order to complete them. Interested candidates should send their resume to Lenora Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Novo Health Services, a leader in providing sterile linen to hospitals and medical centers, is seeking candidates for Off Site Linen Distribution, Production Associate, Soil Sorter, and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here and select Georgia locations (Atlanta, Gwinnett) in location search filter to learn more. Contact Howard Arden at email@example.com for more information.
- NPSG Global, a company based in Kennesaw, GA that specializes in providing e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services for companies like Amazon, is seeking candidates for Assembly Line Supervisor, Team Lead, and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more about the positions available.
- Owens Corning is seeking new employees to join its Manufacturing team in Atlanta (Fulton Industrial Boulevard). Night shift starts at over $17.00 per hour and candidates can earn a $2,000 signing bonus. 25+ positions are available. Click here to view a special recruitment webinar and apply through Opportunity ATL.
- Rogers, one of the nation’s leading facility service providers, is seeking candidates for Construction Project Assistant, Lighting Technician, Electrical Foreman, and positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to learn more.
- SK Battery America, Inc. is hiring for Production Operators (Cell Assembly, Electrode, Module/Pack, and Formation) at its Commerce facility. The company is a featured employer being assisted by the Georgia Department of Labor. Click here for job details and a link to apply.
- Sodexo/Delta Sky Club is seeking to fill multiple vacancies in the following position areas: Janitorial, Cook, Dishwasher/Utility, and Waitstaff. The Delta Sky Club is reopening at the Atlanta Airport, and Sodexo is hiring. Full-time positions available, with advancement opportunities, benefits, and a $350 sign on bonus! Starting pay ranges from $11 to $13 per hour. Click here to view a special recruitment webinar and apply through Opportunity ATL.
- Southern Company is seeking candidates for Concrete Laborers, Customer Service Representatives, Cybersecurity Professionals, and other positions in the Atlanta area. Click here to view available positions.
- Swissport is hiring General Warehouse Workers and Warehouse Cargo Agents to serve in the Hartsfield Atlanta Jackson International Airport area. Full-time positions with weekly pay, 401K, and flight benefits are available. Click here to learn more.
- TDK Components USA Inc., based in Peachtree City, Georgia, is hiring for AVI Operator, Supply Clerk, Shipping Clerk, Measurement Operator, Packaging Operator, and Production Maintenance Mechanic positions. The company has 6 Packaging Operator, 4 Production Maintenance Mechanic, 3 Shipping Clerk, 1 Supply Clerk, 1 Measurement Operator, and 1 AVI Operator positions. TDK Components USA, Inc. manufactures electronic components. Some of TDK’s products include ferrite cores, coils, ceramic capacitors, sensors, magnets, batteries, and power supplies. Starting pay is $15.00 per hour in general while Maintenance Mechanic positions start at $19.50 per hour. Night shift receives an additional $1.25 per hour. Interested candidates should send resumes to Tammy Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Home Depot is seeking candidates for more than 700 positions in the Atlanta area. This includes more than 400 in-store and distribution positions such as Drivers, Customer Service / Sales Associates, Cashiers, Freight / Receiving Workers, Repair and Tool Technicians, and more. It also includes more than 300 corporate office positions such as varied Analysts and Managers. Click here to learn more.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, Janitorial Workers, Drivers, and other positions. All workers must be able to pass a background check. Immediate employment is available. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- UPS is seeking candidates for more than 100 positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Warehouse Workers – Package Handlers, Package Delivery Drivers, and Supervisors. Click here to learn more.
- Walmart is seeking candidates for several positions in the Atlanta area. Examples of available positions include but are not limited to: Retail Associates, Tire Techs, and Member Specialists. Click here to learn more.
- ChooseATL has created the Helping Atlanta’s Talent Find Jobs web page with connections to the many businesses around Atlanta that are hiring today. Workers affected by the COVID-19 outbreak can find jobs across industries. Click here to access.
- Cobb Chamber is dedicated to bringing the community and its leaders together to create jobs and strengthen the economy and quality of life so businesses and the community can achieve more. The Chamber recently launched CobbHires.com, the Cobb Chamber’s job board and internship board. Click here to access.
- Employ Georgia, the Georgia Department of Labor’s portal to connect job seekers with employers, has postings for more than 174,000 jobs throughout Georgia. Click here to access.
- The Greater North Fulton Chamber is the only regional chamber in North Fulton and serves as the recognized leader for business growth, talent development and regional prosperity. The Chamber recently launched NorthFultonJobs.com as a workforce development initiative connecting jobs and talent in North Fulton. Click here to access.
- The Gwinnett Chamber improves economic opportunities for all by helping existing businesses grow and expand and recruit quality businesses and high-wage jobs to Georgia, the Metro Atlanta and Innovation Crescent regions, and Gwinnett. The Chamber has recently launched the Gwinnett Chamber Job Board to connect employers needing talent with employees in need of work. Click here to access.
- JobRise, a national social enterprise that launches winning businesses and provides life-changing, second chance employment for men and women facing barriers to employment, maintains a job board featuring a variety of positions with area employers. Click here to learn more.
- LinkedIn is routinely updating its list of companies hiring across the nation. The list includes companies with a presence in the Atlanta region. Click here for more information.
- Opportunity ATL is partnering with Chambers, WorkSource Boards, and local non-profits across the region to help job seekers connect with employment opportunities, free training programs and support services. Job seekers can join Opportunity ATL’s database to start the free matching process. Click here to access.
Paid Training Opportunities
- Avery Dennison, a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functioning materials, is hiring Operators in Training for its Peachtree City, GA location. Click here to learn more.
- CEFGA’s nationally recognized Construction Ready Program is an NCCER accredited four-week boot camp construction training program, FREE to eligible applicants who reside in metropolitan Atlanta. Construction Ready screens and trains students for entry-level positions. If you are looking for a head-start in construction, these are the eight industry-recognized credentials that you will earn in Construction Ready to kickstart your CAREER in construction. Graduates of Construction Ready are connected to Atlanta-area construction companies who participate in the Construction Ready Program, which often leads to employment. Employment is not guaranteed; however, Construction Ready has placed 97% of its graduates into full-time employment with employers. Interested candidates MUST first attend a Construction Ready Information Session to begin the process for enrollment. To learn more and to sign-up for a Construction Ready Information Session, click here. If you have any questions about the Information Session, contact Veda White, Student Success Manager, at 678-832-6570 or email email@example.com. Construction Ready offers Information Sessions and training both in-person and virtually. To learn more, click here to begin your next step. Click here to see when the next Construction Ready class is scheduled to begin training. Click here for a one-pager.
- Goodwill of North Georgia offers paid training opportunities in the following skills programs: Construction, Floor Tech/Custodial, Healthcare Environmental Services (EVS), Logistics, Maintenance, Retail – Customer Service, and Welding. Jobseekers are encouraged to visit Goodwill’s virtual career center at www.careerconnector.org or call 844-344-WORK (9675) for one-on-one job search support from a Goodwill career coach to learn more.
- PruittHealth is recruiting for its Rapid Hire Training Program for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Through this program, Pruitt Health provides paid-CNA training and certification testing and guarantees a job with the organization once training is completed. Individuals are paid part-time, 10 to 20 hours while in training. PruittHealth offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus for successful completion of training and certification program. Click here to learn more and to apply for the program.
- Tommy Nobis Center is recruiting for its Call Center Training Program. The next training class will start Monday, December 7th. This is PAID training at $12.00 per hour for English speakers and $13.50 per hour for bilingual Spanish/English speakers. Certificate of Completion is provided after 500 successful training hours. Certificate can be added to resumes to enhance marketable skills! Training participants will develop customer service skills processing in-bound calls; not sales. The goal is for successful trainees to be hired by the host employer once training is complete. Training site is located in Alpharetta. Reliability and excellent attendance is most important. Training participants must be at least 18 years old. Contact Denitra Parker at Tommy Nobis Center at Denitra.Parker@TommyNobisCenter.org to learn more.
- Tommy Nobis Center is hiring for more than 50 Contact Agent Trainees. Candidates must be able to professionally handle a high volume of outbound calls in a timely manner, follow communication “scripts,” and meet targets. Must have high speed Internet and a computer. Immediate employment is available. Click here for more information. Contact Pamela Silva at 770- 427-9000 or Pamela.Silva@TommyNobisCenter.org. Or apply at https://nobisworks.atsondemand.com.
- WorkSource Atlanta is interviewing youth, ages 16 to 24, for its STEP Forward Out-of-School Youth Program, a program that provides youth with work experience opportunities. Youth will have the opportunity to work for up to 40 hours a week for up to 8 weeks and earn $12.00 an hour. Interested youth should have a photo ID, social security card, and complete an interview and assessment. Click here for a flyer. Click here to submit interest in the program.
- WorkSource Cobb is recruiting Cobb County residents, between the ages of 16 to 24, to join the BOSS program. The BOSS program prepares individuals to be bold, open, skilled, and successful by providing paid work experience, professional development workshops, college and career tours, and more. Participants can earn up to $8,500 while they learn. Click here for a flyer.
Service for Employers
- Accenture has launched People + Work Connect, a free online employer-to-employer platform that enables companies to quickly identify and fill jobs in locations where there is need. People + Work Connect is powered by an analytics-driven platform developed by Accenture, which pools non-confidential and aggregated workforce information by categories such as location and experience. It gives organizations that have open positions a view into the workforce available to fill those jobs, enabling companies that have available employees to help their people find new roles. People + Work Connect is available exclusively to companies with approximately 100 jobs to fill or 100 available workers to place. It is global and open to all industries. It is not available to individuals or staffing agencies. It is designed to move large pools of people from one employer to another. Companies with roles to fill or people to place are welcome to join the platform. Click here to register.
Click here to return to the MAX Mondays main page.