The Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) is dedicated to serving veterans and their spouses. GDOL staff can assist with finding work; transitioning into the workforce; building career skills; credentialing military experience and training; and accessing state and federal veterans’ services.
The GDOL’s employment assistance services include:
- Career and employment counseling
- Direct job referrals
- Job developments with potential employers
- Labor market information
- Job search workshops
- Résumé / application and cover letter assistance
- Eligibility determination for special programs
- Referral to training and/or supportive services
- Information on veterans employment benefits, rights and preferences
- Resources for changing careers or transitioning from the military to civilian employment
Click here to learn more.
Click here to see other MAX news and alerts.