The DeKalb County Office of Grants & Human Services Administration is seeking proposals for its annual Human Services Grant Program.
The purpose of the Human Services Grant Program is to support nonprofit agencies that provide programs and services to DeKalb citizens that assist with enhancing public safety, facilitating jobs and economic development, and maintaining viable, sustainable neighborhoods and communities.
Service areas include:
- Youth Development / Early Childhood Education / Youth Education Programs
- Senior Services / Services for Individuals with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Domestic Violence and Family Intervention / Substance Abuse Treatment and Prevention
- Mental and Behavioral Health / Health & Wellness / Nutrition and Hunger Prevention
- Legal Counseling and Advocacy / Family Economics and Money Management / Job Training
- Refugee Services and Advocacy / Diversity Training
- Homelessness / Family Transition / Emergency Utility Support
A public information meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 22nd, 10:00 AM, on the Human Services Grant application process at the Central DeKalb Senior Center (1346 McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA). For more information, contact Lisa Thomas, grants coordinator, at 404-270-1180.