The Technical College System of Georgia is accepting applications for the following full-time position with regular state benefits: Apprenticeship Specialist, Office of Workforce Development.
The Apprenticeship Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the outreach, oversight, and data management efforts for the Apprenticeship Team in the Office of Workforce Development (OWD).
• Working directly for OWD’s Apprenticeship Manager and the rest of the Apprenticeship Team to advance the State’s apprenticeship goals;
• Developing a comprehensive understanding of the Registered Apprenticeship (RA) process;
• Assisting with the business and partner outreach efforts related to the State’s apprenticeship efforts;
• Providing technical assistance to Local Workforce Development Areas (LWDAs) and other stakeholders involved in the work;
• Supporting local and state staff needs through research, written and oral communication; and
• Collaborating with other state agencies and stakeholders to advocate on behalf of the assigned efforts.
Click here to learn more.
Click here to see other postings on the MAX Job Board.